Esoteric Agenda

A forum to discuss the more arcane side of FOTN. If you want a more serious discussion on FOTN then you'll find it here.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Ngie
Leviathan

Esoteric Agenda

Post by Ngie » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:46 pm

I don't know what to think of this. :? : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJiCU6Jw ... re=related

What do you think?
Enoch
Dawnrazor

Re: Esoteric Agenda

Post by Enoch » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:20 pm

I refuse to watch a movie where the description begins like this:
There is an Elite faction guiding most every Political, Economic, Social, Corporate, some Non-Governmental or even Anti-Establishment Organizations.
This already sounds like severe case of FUD, and I don't want to pollute my brain with this bullshit, because I need to be awake and aware of my surroundings, seeing, processing and thinking on my own.
Night obliterates the day and all the fun begins
The Damned - Curtain Call

Citizen of a nation otherwise populated mainly by blinded, brain damaged xenophobes
Mark Anthony Quested
Leviathan

Re: Esoteric Agenda

Post by Mark Anthony Quested » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:31 pm

Enoch wrote:I refuse to watch a movie where the description begins like this:
There is an Elite faction guiding most every Political, Economic, Social, Corporate, some Non-Governmental or even Anti-Establishment Organizations.
This already sounds like severe case of FUD, and I don't want to pollute my brain with this bullshit, because I need to be awake and aware of my surroundings, seeing, processing and thinking on my own.
Ditto, it sounds like the usual conspiracy theory hotch-potch of nutjobbery! Methinks I do not want to waste two hours watching it!
Yours, aye!

Mark Anthony Quested
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/markanthonyquested
Twitter - Mark Anthony Quested @MAQuested
"He posts, in confusion!"