Tallulah Rendall and Jo Quail, Australia 2011

A forum for all things Eden House related.

Moderators: Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Mark Anthony Quested
Leviathan

Tallulah Rendall and Jo Quail, Australia 2011

Post by Mark Anthony Quested » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:16 am

This may interest Eden House fans in Australia. UK Keyboard and Cello player, Joanna Quail (ex Earth Loop Recal and SonVer) is touring Australia with Tallulah Rendall.

Talluah has sung for The Eden House and Joanna Quail recently supported The Eden House at their last London gig. :mrgreen:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: info@joquail.co.uk
Sent: Tue, 18 January, 2011 0:53:49
Subject: Tallulah Rendall and Jo Quail, Australia 2011

Dear Friends,

First of all, a Happy New Year! It's been an incredible start to the year, and being here in Australia amidst all the flooding I've experienced a sense of community and support I don't think I've seen before - a truly humbling and inspiring experience.

Musically, what an amazing three weeks! Following the success of Woodford festival (complete with mud and wellies!) and a great tour with Toni Childs Tal and I will be heading out again to play some more shows. These will feature a full set from Tal, and a full set from me, playing new tracks from my album 'From The Sea'. We're currently having a cup of tea in Sydney, and we'll be off again tomorrow, to begin with a radio session in Byron then the following dates:

Friday 21st January, Bangalow Bowls Club, 1 Byron Street NSW, 7.30 pm doors

Saturday, 22nd January New Tattershalls Hotel, 108 Keen Street, Lismore NSW, 7 doors.30pm

Monday 24th January The Basement, Sydney, doors 7.30pm doors - usual ticket arrangements or please contact the venue for a special ticket and two course dinner option http://admin.moshtix.com.au/event.aspx? ... =true&skin

Tuesday 25th January Paris Cat, 6 Goldie Place, Melbourne, 8.30 pm

http://www.pariscat.com.au/

Thursday 27th and Friday 28th I'll be performing some special concerts in Tasmania, a lunch time recital and a longer evening concert at ecoHaven gallery each day - ticket prices vary so please contact manager@arelmedia.com.au or telephone 03 6105 0585 for information. I believe the lunchtime tickets are $10, evening $20. The evening recitals are fundraising events for the Florentine Valley, and will feature music from my album, plus some of my favourite solo cello repertoire.

Thank you for all your support, and I look forward to seeing you soon,

Love jo xx
Yours, aye!

Mark Anthony Quested
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/markanthonyquested
Twitter - Mark Anthony Quested @MAQuested
"He posts, in confusion!"
Ozathoth
Moonchild

Re: Tallulah Rendall and Jo Quail, Australia 2011

Post by Ozathoth » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:37 am

Drat, that's the one weekend I'm off visiting friends interstate...otherwise I'd be there, The Basement is one of my favourite venues.
"I take the dream!"