'Dawnrazor' Japan CD

Discuss about the Nephilim, Nefilim, F.O.T.N. and other projects by Carl McCoy. Stay on-topic, all off-topic posts will either be deleted or moved to General Chat or elsewhere.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

The Last Voice
Watcher

'Dawnrazor' Japan CD

Post by The Last Voice » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:02 am

Found a link on youtube that had me looking for this:

https://www.discogs.com/Fields-Of-The-N ... se/1389622

My primary interest was to find the one CD that had an unfaded Re-animator but I notice that, as usual, the Japan pressing comes with a booklet of lyrics. Now i can remember laughing myself silly at the transcribed lyrics on the Japan version of the SISTERS F&L&A LP, and am curious about the accuracy of the lyrics on this release.

Might there be someone here that could put up a scan of the lyrics please - if they are dodgy, they could be quite funny.

Cheeky me, never!
Mine is the last voice you will ever hear... Do not be alarmed.
Molden
Moonchild

Re: 'Dawnrazor' Japan CD

Post by Molden » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:45 pm

The Last Voice wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:02 am
Found a cpap machines link on youtube that had me looking for this:

https://www.discogs.com/Fields-Of-The-N ... se/1389622

My primary interest was to find the one CD that had an unfaded Re-animator but I notice that, as usual, the Japan pressing comes with a booklet of lyrics. Now i can remember laughing myself silly at the transcribed lyrics on the Japan version of the SISTERS F&L&A LP, and am curious about the accuracy of the lyrics on this release.

Might there be someone here that could put up a scan of the lyrics please - if they are dodgy, they could be quite funny.

Cheeky me, never!
Do they always include lyrics booklets in the Japanese releases? That's pretty cool actually. If the lyrics are accurate, that is. haha
Last edited by Molden on Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Last Voice
Watcher

Re: 'Dawnrazor' Japan CD

Post by The Last Voice » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:14 pm

The great majority of Japanese releases that I have (though I don't have this) have a second insert. It is usually a very light-weight paper (thinner than the stock used for normal cd inserts) and is monochrome. It will usually have a bio in Japanese as well as the lyrics in English & Japanese.

The presence of the lyrics does not mean that they were supplied by anyone officially linked to the band, their publishers or even their record label. A case in point being the weird lyrics seen on the Japanese First and Last and Always. They were transcribed by someone after listening to the record and 'guessing' - which made for some strange interpretations.
Mine is the last voice you will ever hear... Do not be alarmed.