That damn ceremonial edition

Discuss about the Nephilim, Nefilim, F.O.T.N. and other projects by Carl McCoy. Stay on-topic, all off-topic posts will either be deleted or moved to General Chat or elsewhere.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

ojopaj
Watcher

That damn ceremonial edition

Post by ojopaj » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:27 am

I am kicking myself, repeatedly, with the maximum amount of self-humiliation, for not buying one of these big wooden Ceromonies boxes. Yes I think it was overpriced by a bit, and yes the shipping to the US was insanely expensive. Most of my original dismay was driven by the fact I was poor at the time and struggling to have a roof over my head after an awful divorce. Now that I'm finally back on my feet again, I regret my earlier outrage, and wish I'd just found a way to afford the box.... because as far as I can tell, these boxes NEVER appear on eBay.

I guess I screwed myself out of ever owning this item... and this would not be the worst self-destructive mistake I've made. In some small bit of desperation, I'm asking this expert group - is there anywhere I can look for this boxset? I am willing to eat crow for anything I've ever said, and am probably willing to pay through the nose (as they say) for a box with all items included and in mostly unadulterated condition.

I figure I'm far too late to ever find one, but thought I'd ask you all just in case anyone had any suggestions.

Thank you for your patience, and for any suggestions whatsoever.
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." — Robert J. Hanlon
Wolfangel
Moonchild

Re: That damn ceremonial edition

Post by Wolfangel » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:56 am

https://www.discogs.com/Fields-Of-The-N ... ter/428640

Check marketplace for available copies for sale.