Guitar lessons

Discuss about the Nephilim, Nefilim, F.O.T.N. and other projects by Carl McCoy. Stay on-topic, all off-topic posts will either be deleted or moved to General Chat or elsewhere.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

ilprof
Moonchild

Guitar lessons

Post by ilprof » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:36 pm

Hello there, do you by chance know if there's some place in which I can find tutorials on Paul Wright's guitar lines?
Oh, and by the way: what has happened to Paul? He's an outstanding guitarist and I'm so sorry of never having had the chance to see him play live...
Enoch
Dawnrazor

Re: Guitar lessons

Post by Enoch » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:11 am

Don't know about the guitar lines...

On Paul's current status: Last I'd heard was on Smoke and Mirrors, by The Eden House. Before that, he and Nod were in their own band Last Rites.
I guess they only played live twice or so :( Haven't heard from the Wrights since, but since a family tragedy they haven't been active online as far as I know. More on that: https://dawnrazor.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4399
Night obliterates the day and all the fun begins
The Damned - Curtain Call

Citizen of a nation otherwise populated mainly by blinded, brain damaged xenophobes
markandre13
Leviathan

Re: Guitar lessons

Post by markandre13 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:53 pm

Ah :D ! The first fellow who might like my post Gothic Guitar Lesson - Fields of the Nephilim Style.
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson