Where's the Wright brothers??

Discuss about the Nephilim, Nefilim, F.O.T.N. and other projects by Carl McCoy. Stay on-topic, all off-topic posts will either be deleted or moved to General Chat or elsewhere.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Yogi
Moonchild

Where's the Wright brothers??

Post by Yogi » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:39 pm

Just having a period where all live and bootlegs are on repeat. Creating "Live only" playlists from different concerts mixed up to my daily mood or on shuffle. I keep getting impressed and astonished about the Wright Brothers, that to me are as essential to the FOTN sound as Petitt basslines and McC vocals. I really can't find any news on them - apparantly they've detached themselves from the Eden house? Last Rites is not really doing anything, so does anyone know what's happening? I profoundly miss their sound on stage when watching FoTN. In my opinion the original line up was magic and produced something that was more than the sum of all the components. Looking forward for Whitby - fellow watchers.
...I cannot unsee what I have seen.
markandre13
Leviathan

Re: Where's the Wright brothers??

Post by markandre13 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:29 pm

Nod thought about joining XII for a while but he and his fabulous brother are busy pursuing other things in live these days. I miss them too.

Some mornings when waiting on the commuter train with my headphones on, I concentrate on Paul's guitar play and move like him around the platform 'cause it's the best way to dig it.
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:29 pm

:D Yeah I miss them too as people and musicians. It'd be cool to know how they're going. I wish they're fine and enjoying themselves.
Yogi
Moonchild

Post by Yogi » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:12 pm

Thanks for the input! I really enjoy the Little differences in the live versions - some tip on the highhat or a Little different distort on the guitar. I must say that on the first reunion concert i saw (Goeteborg) - i understood how big a part of the Whole FoTN they were. The ghosts are not bad, but they never really comes close. Quite obvious when comparing ceromonies to forever remain for instance... Love that Tony is back though.. and when Yates are open the Brothers should man up and give it a go. I think all of the members - in some way - sense that they all played a Unique part in something that was beyond the sum of the individuals. Even McCoy actually.
...I cannot unsee what I have seen.
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:08 am

Yogi wrote: I think all of the members - in some way - sense that they all played a Unique part in something that was beyond the sum of the individuals. Even McCoy actually.
Thought shared.. And this which happened in a special place in time we'll always keep alive in our hearts and in our memories. For that the recordings made then help of course. :wink: