Tour 2013

Discuss about the Nephilim, Nefilim, F.O.T.N. and other projects by Carl McCoy. Stay on-topic, all off-topic posts will either be deleted or moved to General Chat or elsewhere.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

kleine Eule
Moonchild

Tour 2013

Post by kleine Eule » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:45 am

Hi everyone,

I was at the concert in cologne, here in germany and I was really looking forward to it. But it was even greater than I imagined and really touching my soul. Thank you to the artist. I felt honored to be allowed to see you this evening! It was great!

To those who speak german and like to look at some pictures you might like to see my written report concerning the concert:

http://www.dark-news.de/audienz-mann-hu ... elds/43589

Best wishes from the dark side,

the little owl
Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there,
wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe
goyless
Psychonaut

Re: Tour 2013

Post by goyless » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:03 am

Mmm... nice read, used google transl.
So you're saying there were two encores in Köln? :cry:
Gargoyles rock!
psichonaut
Psychonaut

Post by psichonaut » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:09 pm

goyless wrote:Mmm... nice read, used google transl.
as far as i know no, two songs as in the previous dates
All our days are numbers
We bare the face of men
The rain, the skies are changing
But I will fly again
The Last Voice
Watcher

Post by The Last Voice » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:43 pm

psichonaut wrote:
goyless wrote:Mmm... nice read, used google transl.
as far as i know no, two songs as in the previous dates
In fact, the audio of the show has the band leaving the stage twice. After Last Exit they went off for 4mins and returned to play Psychonaut, then went off again to return 4 mins later to play Moonchild (First Seal).

I don't understand why the band leave the stage at all, what pretension to think they can walk off after playing 9 songs. And for those ppl that were on the Dawnrazor bus, seeing the same show every night must feel like 'Groundhog Day'.
Mine is the last voice you will ever hear... Do not be alarmed.
oldnephilim
Nephilim

Post by oldnephilim » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:00 pm

The Last Voice wrote: And for those ppl that were on the Dawnrazor bus, seeing the same show every night must feel like 'Groundhog Day'.
Well my friend, on this point you're wrong. No groundhog day at all, it was just perfect. A great tour - fcuking excellent, .... join us next time and you know what I'm talking about. :wink:
“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.”
The Last Voice
Watcher

Post by The Last Voice » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:57 pm

oldnephilim wrote:
The Last Voice wrote: And for those ppl that were on the Dawnrazor bus, seeing the same show every night must feel like 'Groundhog Day'.
Well my friend, on this point you're wrong. No groundhog day at all, it was just perfect. A great tour - fcuking excellent, .... join us next time and you know what I'm talking about. :wink:
But Tom, I don't even speak German. What would I do if no-one wanted to talk to me... :shock:
Mine is the last voice you will ever hear... Do not be alarmed.
psichonaut
Psychonaut

Post by psichonaut » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:43 pm

I
oldnephilim wrote:
i met the legion in Berlin, i'm italian and i don't speack german, but i can assure you everyone speacks english and all were nice :D
All our days are numbers
We bare the face of men
The rain, the skies are changing
But I will fly again
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:15 pm

The Last Voice wrote:And for those ppl that were on the Dawnrazor bus, seeing the same show every night must feel like 'Groundhog Day'.
Quite the opposite. Just when I began to get into it, it was already over. Could've been seven more nights.
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
oldnephilim
Nephilim

Post by oldnephilim » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:04 pm

psichonaut wrote:I
oldnephilim wrote:
i met the legion in Berlin, i'm italian and i don't speack german, but i can assure you everyone speacks english and all were nice :D

right, and on the coach were people from england, france, greece, sweden, usa, spain (finland) and a few krauts, sp no worries we speak english anway ;-)
“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.”