Wright brothers

Discuss about the Nephilim, Nefilim, F.O.T.N. and other projects by Carl McCoy. Stay on-topic, all off-topic posts will either be deleted or moved to General Chat or elsewhere.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

brunobossier
Moonchild

Wright brothers

Post by brunobossier » Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:38 am

Anyone know what the Wright brothers are doing these days ?
seewhatyousee
Moonchild

Re: Wright brothers

Post by seewhatyousee » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:28 pm

brunobossier wrote:Anyone know what the Wright brothers are doing these days ?
Getting ready for the neph/mish tour in december..? :wink: Concidering that Rob, Gav and FOTN all have posted these to be "very special events" and Rob having a bit "cryptic" respond to the question: who will be playing on guitar? And also, out of the blue, Tony Pettitt posted a pic of Paul Wright on fb.. :P So what made Tony think of Paul?
I aknowledge the fact that it may be a looong shot, but I'm thinking maybe getting in contact with them again/making plans for december is what led to the focus on Paul :P To have the brothers "guest starring" would be a suitable compensation should there not be any new material as promised earlier, me thinks :wink:
MotherNorth
Moonchild

Post by MotherNorth » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:58 pm

seewhatyousee wrote:
brunobossier wrote:Anyone know what the Wright brothers are doing these days ?
Getting ready for the neph/mish tour in december..? :wink: Concidering that Rob, Gav and FOTN all have posted these to be "very special events" and Rob having a bit "cryptic" respond to the question: who will be playing on guitar? And also, out of the blue, Tony Pettitt posted a pic of Paul Wright on fb.. :P So what made Tony think of Paul?
I aknowledge the fact that it may be a looong shot, but I'm thinking maybe getting in contact with them again/making plans for december is what led to the focus on Paul :P To have the brothers "guest starring" would be a suitable compensation should there not be any new material as promised earlier, me thinks :wink:
So are there actual hints that the Wrights might be playing or is this just the usual "the next show is gonna be special" story???
scardwel
Leviathan

Post by scardwel » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:44 pm

Stick this in your archive: FUCK OFF!
Last edited by scardwel on Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pale Rider
Dawnrazor

Post by Pale Rider » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:27 pm

Ditto. When I asked Tony, he said the line up was unchanged from last gigs ...
ojopaj
Watcher

Post by ojopaj » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:59 am

damn!
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." — Robert J. Hanlon
MotherNorth
Moonchild

Post by MotherNorth » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:55 am

Pale Rider wrote:Ditto. When I asked Tony, he said the line up was unchanged from last gigs ...
So that's sorted! *whistle*
ojopaj
Watcher

Post by ojopaj » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:10 am

the question still remains. what are the awesome and underrated Wright brothers up to? I'd love to hear another Last Rites album. hell, I'd pay for an album of them just making rude noises to each other for an hour!
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." — Robert J. Hanlon
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:14 am

I'm in too!
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson