From Here to Gehenna Misprinted Lp

Discuss about the Nephilim, Nefilim, F.O.T.N. and other projects by Carl McCoy. Stay on-topic, all off-topic posts will either be deleted or moved to General Chat or elsewhere.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

The Last Voice
Watcher

From Here to Gehenna Misprinted Lp

Post by The Last Voice » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:40 pm

Hi all,

I don't know if this has been discussed on the forum before, and I can find no mention of it on discogs so I thought I might put this out there...

I have a mispressed Lp of the above which has two anomalies.

Firstly, the labels are on the wrong sides and secondly, it has Returning to Gehenna (song) BEFORE the Burning the Fields EP on Side 1. Side 2 has the remaining 4 tracks in their correct running order.

Another sad fact is that the whole thing seems to mastered at the wrong speed, however this matches the earlier Laura release a decade earlier.

I discovered this when I got it (on release via special order), and am curious to know if the number run on the pressing was high or low.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks
Mine is the last voice you will ever hear... Do not be alarmed.
siamon
Moonchild

Re: From Here to Gehenna Misprinted Lp

Post by siamon » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:47 am

There is a review of Ceromonies in "Terroriser" Magazine; it is given a score of 4 spiders out of 5! The magazine also comes with a Carl McCoy poster.

We are the leading the world in providing best Testking ccna security certification dumps Testking six sigma certification prep solutions. Our incredible offers for mountwashington exam practice questions with self paced test engine to help you pass northwestern.edu questions.