Barcelona and the Xmas Ball in Germany

Discuss about the Nephilim, Nefilim, F.O.T.N. and other projects by Carl McCoy. Stay on-topic, all off-topic posts will either be deleted or moved to General Chat or elsewhere.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

michel nephilim
Moonchild

Barcelona and the Xmas Ball in Germany

Post by michel nephilim » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:03 pm

hi everybody!! hope that you have a wonderful summer! not as hot as here in the south of France....that's done! I bought my tickets and made the booking for Barcelona and the Xmas Ball festival in Germany!! I'm so excited to see the Nephs for the very first time and to meet you all in Barcelona and then on the coach in Germany!!
cheers to everyone!

Forever remain
michel nefilim
Michel french Nefilim
oldnephilim
Nephilim

Re: Barcelona and the Xmas Ball in Germany

Post by oldnephilim » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:07 pm

michel nephilim wrote:hi everybody!! hope that you have a wonderful summer! not as hot as here in the south of France....that's done! I bought my tickets and made the booking for Barcelona and the Xmas Ball festival in Germany!! I'm so excited to see the Nephs for the very first time and to meet you all in Barcelona and then on the coach in Germany!!
cheers to everyone!

Forever remain
michel nefilim

See ya there mate! Pretty zoon then! :D
“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.”
Druide
Dawnrazor

Re: Barcelona and the Xmas Ball in Germany

Post by Druide » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:53 pm

michel nephilim wrote:hi everybody!! hope that you have a wonderful summer! not as hot as here in the south of France....that's done! I bought my tickets and made the booking for Barcelona and the Xmas Ball festival in Germany!! I'm so excited to see the Nephs for the very first time and to meet you all in Barcelona and then on the coach in Germany!!
cheers to everyone!

Forever remain
michel nefilim

Well done mate *smoking*

See you amigo :)
Thank you Warsaw... and the Dawnrazors