Dawnrazor.co.uk

Fields of the Nephilim Discussion Forum
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:36 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:21 pm 
Offline
Nephilim
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:15 pm
Posts: 2449
Location: Land of Sumer
squishy wrote:
Lord Mureth wrote:
Bau wrote:

if thats true they are laughing their asses off...... not that they necessarily have asses.


:lol: :lol: :lol:


Honestly, I think you folks simply fail to recognize the transcendent nature of an arse. No eschatology without scatology! No Uranus without anus!


Uranus? UR was a major city in old-sumer, and ANU an old sumerian god.
This has nothing at all to do with "ass" :shock:

_________________
“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.”


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:34 pm 
Offline
Nephilim
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:28 pm
Posts: 1730
oldnephilim wrote:
squishy wrote:
Lord Mureth wrote:
Bau wrote:

if thats true they are laughing their asses off...... not that they necessarily have asses.


:lol: :lol: :lol:


Honestly, I think you folks simply fail to recognize the transcendent nature of an arse. No eschatology without scatology! No Uranus without anus!


Uranus? UR was a major city in old-sumer, and ANU an old sumerian god.
This has nothing at all to do with "ass" :shock:

in fact it's always about "ass" :twisted: :D

_________________
morning comes as light burning out my eyes


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:34 pm 
Offline
Nephilim
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 07, 2007 11:02 pm
Posts: 2726
Location: This Side of Devon
So what was Vic Reeves on about when he used to go "URANU" on Shooting Stars then?????!!!!! :shock:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:57 pm 
Offline
Nephilim
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:26 pm
Posts: 1802
Location: our little hideaway beneath the waves
angry bob wrote:
oldnephilim wrote:
squishy wrote:
Lord Mureth wrote:
Bau wrote:

if thats true they are laughing their asses off...... not that they necessarily have asses.


:lol: :lol: :lol:


Honestly, I think you folks simply fail to recognize the transcendent nature of an arse. No eschatology without scatology! No Uranus without anus!


Uranus? UR was a major city in old-sumer, and ANU an old sumerian god.
This has nothing at all to do with "ass" :shock:

in fact it's always about "ass" :twisted: :D


The link between Anu and anus and, more importantly, Ur-Anus, in the light of the recent excavations (*snigger*) simply cannot be overestimated anymore *cthulhu*

_________________
remember what the doorknob said


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: What!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:20 pm 
Offline
Dawnrazor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:20 pm
Posts: 818
Location: the other side over there
Bau wrote:
I read some of his works, I said I don't like them, I'm entitled to my opinion. just like the sexmagik practice you described and the whole thing.


Of course you're entitled to your opinion... where did I say you weren't?? But I specifically asked you a question asking why your so quick to judge someone who is dead - and I note you still haven't answered it, seemingly preferring instead to hide in pointlessly defensive rhetoric. So are you going to actually engage in a conversation?

Bau wrote:
Since you seem to know about the subject - the lyrics "let it spill from my mouth, sweet nectar for a thousand young." what is this then?
Given that those lyrics are from psychonaut I suspect only Carl can definitively say what was in his mind when he wrote them. In any case seeking meaning in a few lines of lyrics and disregarding the rest of a song seems a bit pointless to me. Lyrics for any song should be taken in context of the song - I would have thought you of all people would recognise that. However before you even think it, no, I don't think these lyrics refer to someone spilling semen out of their mouth... I'm not sex obsessed like you seem to think all men are. If you must know I think its referring more to the spilling forth of life force in the form of the pneuma (there is a half decent description of the concept here if you're interested - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pneuma_(Stoic) )


Bau wrote:
And you just confirmed what I just said "a good deal of Crowleys writings are pure rubbish written for money " Rubbish most of it I would say.
Yes I agree most of the publicly available work is of little value (I refuse to say 'of no value' because it does have value as an inspirational set of ideas if nothing else and if you don't agree with that then I'd be interested why you like FOTN as Carl clearly does take some inspiration from Crowley)..... but then I guess like most people you've taken everything that Crowley has written at face value... as if any magician is going to tell you their secrets just like that. There are pointers to better things if you care to look.

Bau wrote:
what can I say not terribly familiar with the subject of code *whistle*
ever thought of doing some research before giving your opinion on a subject then? A great deal of any occult writing (especially from years back) is in some form of code or symbolism, I thought you knew that? But that's no different than learning about different mental complexes in psychology... *whistle*

Bau wrote:
mabee its not that I'm not broadening my horizon's, mabee I see things differently because my horizons are on a different dimension.
Except that broadening your horizons isn't restricted to just a few dimensions ... the phrase means to broaden your viewpoint in all directions and dimensions. So if you're just sticking to a few dimensions I really pity you. If you're seeing things differently from anyone else are you sure those things are really as they seem? Are you willing to bet your own or someone elses life on something that may or may not be deceiving you? Again, of all people here I would expect you to be less quick with the judgement - you know where it leads to....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: What!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:45 pm 
Offline
Nephilim
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:55 pm
Posts: 2225
BlackSun wrote:
So are you going to actually engage in a conversation?


no not realy , it seems pointless now

Quote:
Bau wrote:
Since you seem to know about the subject - the lyrics "let it spill from my mouth, sweet nectar for a thousand young." what is this then?
Given that those lyrics are from psychonaut I suspect only Carl can definitively say what was in his mind when he wrote them. In any case seeking meaning in a few lines of lyrics and disregarding the rest of a song seems a bit pointless to me. Lyrics for any song should be taken in context of the song - I would have thought you of all people would recognise that. However before you even think it, no, I don't think these lyrics refer to someone spilling semen out of their mouth... I'm not sex obsessed like you seem to think all men are. If you must know I think its referring more to the spilling forth of life force in the form of the pneuma (there is a half decent description of the concept here if you're interested - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pneuma_(Stoic) )



I never said what I thought it ment- I asked YOU what YOU thought it ment. Thanks now I know.

Quote:
Bau wrote:
And you just confirmed what I just said "a good deal of Crowleys writings are pure rubbish written for money " Rubbish most of it I would say.
Yes I agree most of the publicly available work is of little value (I refuse to say 'of no value' because it does have value as an inspirational set of ideas if nothing else and if you don't agree with that then I'd be interested why you like FOTN as Carl clearly does take some inspiration from Crowley)..... but then I guess like most people you've taken everything that Crowley has written at face value... as if any magician is going to tell you their secrets just like that. There are pointers to better things if you care to look.


I like FOTN cause I like Carl , even if he is a mess. And cause I have lots o wuff about him especialy. And he has a very cute snout. And he did some realy neat recording stuff of which I am familiar and like the sound.
*cthulhu*

I said I liked Crowleys peom. I know one of his their little secrets that most people miss. Can you guess?


Quote:



Bau wrote:
what can I say not terribly familiar with the subject of code *whistle*
ever thought of doing some research before giving your opinion on a subject then? A great deal of any occult writing (especially from years back) is in some form of code or symbolism, I thought you knew that? But that's no different than learning about different mental complexes in psychology... *whistle*


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh stop :P

Quote:

Bau wrote:
mabee its not that I'm not broadening my horizon's, mabee I see things differently because my horizons are on a different dimension.
Except that broadening your horizons isn't restricted to just a few dimensions ... the phrase means to broaden your viewpoint in all directions and dimensions. So if you're just sticking to a few dimensions I really pity you. If you're seeing things differently from anyone else are you sure those things are really as they seem? Are you willing to bet your own or someone elses life on something that may or may not be deceiving you? Again, of all people here I would expect you to be less quick with the judgement - you know where it leads to....



oh pity me please, someone must! :(
To be hear yet not
to here what no one else does
to say what no one else will and
to know what no one else wants to
to whant what I don't have

I chose my horizons yes because I realy its great to know a lot of things, but I don't realy see the need to spend much time in a sewer if I do not want to be a plumber. I am Alice not Mario. If one is worried about being decieved one has to draw somekind of judgement from the facts that you have or at least ponder the possiblities. I gave Crowleys stuff a chance with an open mind read some of it, and rejected most of it. As you are rejecting what I have said. Mabee you shouldn't mabee you should embrace what I have said. Broaden your horizons *whistle*


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: What!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:48 pm 
Offline
Nephilim
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:55 pm
Posts: 2225
Mourning Star wrote:
Bau wrote:
Since you seem to know about the subject - the lyrics "let it spill from my mouth, sweet nectar for a thousand young." what is this then?


I'd say the line actually refers to Shub-Niggurath, a deity in the Cthulhu Mythos of H. P. Lovecraft, that is also known as the 'Goat of the Thousand Young'..


:shock: I bet he could realy chew up a bodies new pants!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:54 pm 
Offline
Dawnrazor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:20 pm
Posts: 818
Location: the other side over there
oh boy I can see we're in for fun tonight!!
Bau wrote:
I also disagree with the last line...great my ass! grroowlll
You do know he means Man as in Mankind (i.e including women) rather than just the male half of the species? Not sure if you're coming at this from your wolfy angle or the female angle...?



Bau wrote:
Though he certainly was a therianthrope, I don't think he was at peace with it.
almost certainly wasn't but from what I can gather he wasn't exactly the happpiest spark in the bunch at the best of times

Bau wrote:
he could do or be whatever he believed? Realy? And so he ended his life alone with his cats. But he for all his great magic , did he realy become one of them? Or understand anything? with a quote like that I would say no. Poor man. I get the impression that he ended up very DISenchanted. Not his fault realy too much human influence twisted him up IMHO.

hence the thing in the bible about increasing your sorrows as you increase your wisdom.... understanding things doesn't necessarily lead to happiness you know. Anyway - what the hells wrong with him living life alone with his cats? You'd do the same with your wolves if you could wouldn't you? As for being disenchanted.... well lets face it the majority of the human race would probably benefit from some 'cleansing flame'. Not that I'm suggesting we should burn the human race or anything like that *whistle*

Bau wrote:
"...there are beings of intelligence and power of a far higher quality than anything we can conceive of as human; that they are not necessarily based on the cerebral and nervous structures that we know, and that the one and only chance for mankind to advance as a whole is for individuals to make contact with such Beings." Aleister Crowley

if thats true they are laughing their asses off...... not that they necessarily have asses.

if these entities aren't based on the cerebral nervous structures, then any sexmagik is pretty useless and you can't make contact with them that way. I bet Lamb was saying to him"would you stop jerking off an listen to what I am trying to tell you, you stupidnitwitts!"
you really haven't got the first clue about sex magic have you..... its supposed to put said cerebral nervous structure to one side... it MEANT to make you stop thinking and to use other purported faculties. Just so we're clear about this.... Sex magic is preferably done with a loved partner NOT on your own... the whole 'jerking off' thing is only if you really, really have to and its not generally recommended. You seem to have a problem talking about sex though and I can't help but wonder why? That's a rhetorical question by the way Bau so don't feel you have to answer or comment on it

As for the higher intelligences.... can I mention the quote says 'based on the cerebral and nervous structures that we know' That means you can't discount the possibility that they are based on some form of cerebral/nervous structure - just that 'we' don't know.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: What!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:59 pm 
Offline
Dawnrazor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:20 pm
Posts: 818
Location: the other side over there
Mourning Star wrote:
Bau wrote:
Since you seem to know about the subject - the lyrics "let it spill from my mouth, sweet nectar for a thousand young." what is this then?


I'd say the line actually refers to Shub-Niggurath, a deity in the Cthulhu Mythos of H. P. Lovecraft, that is also known as the 'Goat of the Thousand Young'..
hmm... an interesting take on it (yep I'm aware of Shub Niggurath).... I can see that... I'll have to listen again with that in mind


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:18 pm 
Offline
Nephilim
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:55 pm
Posts: 2225
BlackSun wrote:
oh boy I can see we're in for fun tonight!!



yes thanks for playing with me, no one ever does xxxx

Quote:
Bau wrote:
I also disagree with the last line...great my ass! grroowlll
You do know he means Man as in Mankind (i.e including women) rather than just the male half of the species? Not sure if you're coming at this from your wolfy angle or the female angle...?


if you were a critter or had broader horizons into such a world you wouldn't have to ask me that. I'm not sure why you think I hate males either. You seemed to indicate this in your last post to me. Do you have some sort of hang up about feminists? I 'm not one you know, I'm very old fasioned.

Quote:
Bau wrote:
Though he certainly was a therianthrope, I don't think he was at peace with it.
almost certainly wasn't but from what I can gather he wasn't exactly the happpiest spark in the bunch at the best of times


certainly he was! he talked about embodying the spirit of a lion and the way I read about the atavism stuff, it certainly sounded just like m-shifting, even if he realy didn't know what it was. They didn't have the net back then and online werecommunities , I'm sure it was impossible to hook up with other back then.

Quote:

Bau wrote:
he could do or be whatever he believed? Realy? And so he ended his life alone with his cats. But he for all his great magic , did he realy become one of them? Or understand anything? with a quote like that I would say no. Poor man. I get the impression that he ended up very DISenchanted. Not his fault realy too much human influence twisted him up IMHO.

hence the thing in the bible about increasing your sorrows as you increase your wisdom.... understanding things doesn't necessarily lead to happiness you know. Anyway - what the hells wrong with him living life alone with his cats? You'd do the same with your wolves if you could wouldn't you? As for being disenchanted.... well lets face it the majority of the human race would probably benefit from some 'cleansing flame'. Not that I'm suggesting we should burn the human race or anything like that *whistle*



you misunderstood me.
see he realised he was at his best just hanging out with his cats and feline counterparts instead of humans who don't get it.

no no no I heartly disagree, you are misinterareting something in the bible then. sorrow is a part of life for everyone- with true enlightenment and understanding come a way to find true joy despite the worst of your trouble and sorrow. this truth he never found it sounds like , which is very sad. Like Carl saying in his interview that its a 'shit world' :( if that is how he sees it my heart bleeds. Its not an easy word adn humans have certainly messed things up but there is so much kindness in people and good too. I used to realy loath all humans and being one terribly , until I broadend my horizons. I still don't prefer it though *whistle*

Quote:

Bau wrote:
"...there are beings of intelligence and power of a far higher quality than anything we can conceive of as human; that they are not necessarily based on the cerebral and nervous structures that we know, and that the one and only chance for mankind to advance as a whole is for individuals to make contact with such Beings." Aleister Crowley

if thats true they are laughing their asses off...... not that they necessarily have asses.

if these entities aren't based on the cerebral nervous structures, then any sexmagik is pretty useless and you can't make contact with them that way. I bet Lamb was saying to him"would you stop jerking off an listen to what I am trying to tell you, you stupidnitwitts!"
you really haven't got the first clue about sex magic have you..... its supposed to put said cerebral nervous structure to one side... it MEANT to make you stop thinking and to use other purported faculties. Just so we're clear about this.... Sex magic is preferably done with a loved partner NOT on your own... the whole 'jerking off' thing is only if you really, really have to and its not generally recommended. You seem to have a problem talking about sex though and I can't help but wonder why? That's a rhetorical question by the way Bau so don't feel you have to answer or comment on it

As for the higher intelligences.... can I mention the quote says 'based on the cerebral and nervous structures that we know' That means you can't discount the possibility that they are based on some form of cerebral/nervous structure - just that 'we' don't know.


I have a problem with sex? you seem to do an awful lot of judging and mis judging of me for someone who keeps telling me not to judge.

YOU don't know much about the nature and chemisty of sex... or humor... or yourself.

and that it for me, you are too wibbly wobbly in your ideas , like my ferret when he plays, it makes me tired.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: What!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:21 pm 
Offline
Dawnrazor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:36 pm
Posts: 745
Location: right ear, right now
BlackSun wrote:
Mourning Star wrote:
Bau wrote:
Since you seem to know about the subject - the lyrics "let it spill from my mouth, sweet nectar for a thousand young." what is this then?


I'd say the line actually refers to Shub-Niggurath, a deity in the Cthulhu Mythos of H. P. Lovecraft, that is also known as the 'Goat of the Thousand Young'..
hmm... an interesting take on it (yep I'm aware of Shub Niggurath).... I can see that... I'll have to listen again with that in mind


I interpreted the line as ' let it spill from my mouth, sweet nectar for a thousand aeon.'
Which i took to mean ' I hope I manage to entertain people with my vocal talents for as long as possible.'
But who am I fooling? thats just not weird enough... I must not forget the possible relevance to the wibble hamsters from zoidod mooseyfrap.

I need to get out more. or maybe you all do. Or maybe I am you or you are me. Are we here? Give me some noodly jazz biscuits

_________________
cover his eyes, so that he not over-analyse


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: What!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:28 pm 
Offline
Dawnrazor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:20 pm
Posts: 818
Location: the other side over there
Bau wrote:
no not realy , it seems pointless now
pointless, why? I have no grudge against you.... i'm interested in your opinion - hence the original question and my slight irritation that you seem to avoid questions if you don't like where they appear to be going.

Bau wrote:
I never said what I thought it ment- I asked YOU what YOU thought it ment.
....err... yes thats right.... I didn't say anything about what you thought it meant.

Bau wrote:
I like FOTN cause I like Carl , even if he is a mess. And cause I have lots o wuff about him especialy. And he has a very cute snout. And he did some realy neat recording stuff of which I am familiar and like the sound.
*cthulhu*
fair enough... out of interest do you know Carl personally? I'm not going to pester you about him if you do just curious, answer or not as you see fit. Personally I prefer the music more than Carl as an individual but whatever your reason is cool.

Bau wrote:
I said I liked Crowleys peom. I know one of his their little secrets that most people miss. Can you guess?
never said otherwise.... as regards the guess, no but then why would I care to guess?


Bau wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: oh stop :P
nice to know you can still spot a tongue in cheek comment ;)

Bau wrote:

oh pity me please, someone must! :(
To be hear yet not
to here what no one else does
to say what no one else will and
to know what no one else wants to
to whant what I don't have

I chose my horizons yes because I realy its great to know a lot of things, but I don't realy see the need to spend much time in a sewer if I do not want to be a plumber. I am Alice not Mario. If one is worried about being decieved one has to draw somekind of judgement from the facts that you have or at least ponder the possiblities.
don't quite get the little 'haiku' as it were but I suspect it means more to you than it does to me. However if you wish to restrict your own horizons that's up to you, to extend the metaphor though...even if you don't want to be a plumber, what's wrong with finding out about it, could come in useful next time your pipes burst. Just a thought..

Bau wrote:
As you are rejecting what I have said. Mabee you shouldn't mabee you should embrace what I have said. Broaden your horizons *whistle* :wink:
WHERE have I once rejected anything you have said? Questioned it yes, wanted to explore your thinking on it some more, certainly... rejected it...WHERE? Not everyone's initially out to attack you Bau, believe it or not some of us aren't the close minded shallow individuals you seem to think we are


Last edited by BlackSun on Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:15 am 
Offline
Dawnrazor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:20 pm
Posts: 818
Location: the other side over there
Bau wrote:
yes thanks for playing with me, no one ever does xxxx
no worries my dear xxx, but I think some of these posts are going to cause some heated exchanges between us due to time delays - ah what the hell its fun :D

Bau wrote:
if you were a critter or had broader horizons into such a world you wouldn't have to ask me that.
My horizons are quite broad in that world thanks... just currentl y pointed in a distinctly feline direction at the moment, that's why we're not gelling particularly well... just making sure we were currently on the same wavelength

Bau wrote:
I'm not sure why you think I hate males either. You seemed to indicate this in your last post to me. Do you have some sort of hang up about feminists? I 'm not one you know, I'm very old fasioned.
In short because you frequently seem to come off as having a hate thing against men - at least as I see it.. I've got no qualm about feminists though - I think its a very good thing for women and men to be treated equally - I'm all in favour of that ..... except modern feminists I have spoken to normally want the balance tipped in the favour of women.... equality means just that 'both sides being equal'. I do think the modern feminist movement has done a massive disservice to the majority of women though

Bau wrote:
certainly he was! he talked about embodying the spirit of a lion and the way I read about the atavism stuff, it certainly sounded just like m-shifting, even if he realy didn't know what it was. They didn't have the net back then and online werecommunities , I'm sure it was impossible to hook up with other back then.

I meant he wasn't at peace with being a therianthrope (he clearly was a therianthrope and yes his atavistic states are practically the same as M-shifting - no argument there)

Bau wrote:
you misunderstood me.
see he realised he was at his best just hanging out with his cats and feline counterparts instead of humans who don't get it.

ah yes... my error - I did misunderstand you

Bau wrote:
no no no I heartly disagree, you are misinterareting something in the bible then. sorrow is a part of life for everyone- with true enlightenment and understanding come a way to find true joy despite the worst of your trouble and sorrow. this truth he never found it sounds like , which is very sad. Like Carl saying in his interview that its a 'shit world' :( if that is how he sees it my heart bleeds. Its not an easy word adn humans have certainly messed things up but there is so much kindness in people and good too. I used to realy loath all humans and being one terribly , until I broadend my horizons. I still don't prefer it though *whistle*
No I get what your saying.... I may not be explaining myself very well here.... but if I remember correctly (granted I may not be) the quote refers to increasing ones 'wisdom' rather than 'knowledge' - would you agree? It helps to know that in old speak when 'wisdom' was referenced it meant normal every day earthly 'wisdom' (i.e. information) and that 'knowledge' referred to 'initimate knowing' of something - usually in a spiritual sense i.e. enlightenment (but could also mean in an earthly sense as in 'to have carnal knowledge'). That being the case increasing ones 'wisdom' (information) leads to increasing sorrow (and by inference increasing ones 'knowledge' i.e enlightenment, doesn't increase sorrow). If you followed that essentially we both said the same thing

Bau wrote:
I have a problem with sex? you seem to do an awful lot of judging and mis judging of me for someone who keeps telling me not to judge.
merely making an observation... no judgement was involved - a question was involved though.... even if it was rhetorical

Bau wrote:
YOU don't know much about the nature and chemisty of sex... or humor... or yourself.
Ooo let me get comfy.... right, come on then hit me with some of this wonderful specialist insight of yours....
Bau - all I am to you is some dots on the end of a screen and that's all you are to me, you have no real idea what I do or do not know and vice versa. I probably do have more of an idea about the nature and chemistry of sex than you give me credit for - at least from a strictly biological angle - granted my ideas about sex from the emotional angle are somewhat more suspect as I'm not an emotional person. As for humour.... well humour is something of a subjective thing so you evidently don't get where my sense of humour is coming from, but thats ok because I frequently have trouble seeing where yours is

Bau wrote:
and that it for me, you are too wibbly wobbly in your ideas , like my ferret when he plays, it makes me tired.
but I have hardly started.... no wonder no one plays with you if you run off


Last edited by BlackSun on Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: What!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:22 am 
Offline
Dawnrazor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:20 pm
Posts: 818
Location: the other side over there
moomaaman wrote:
Which i took to mean ' I hope I manage to entertain people with my vocal talents for as long as possible.'
But who am I fooling? thats just not weird enough... I must not forget the possible relevance to the wibble hamsters from zoidod mooseyfrap.
*notworthy* :D *notworthy* :D

moomaaman wrote:
I need to get out more. or maybe you all do. Or maybe I am you or you are me. Are we here? Give me some noodly jazz biscuits
yes I do need to get out of here... pass the jazz biscuits on the left hand side please! *notworthy* :shock:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:35 am 
Offline
Nephilim
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:55 pm
Posts: 2225
Quote:

BlackSun wrote:
no wonder no one plays with you if you run off


I run off because I am very tired and very ill. other wise I would could debate forever, but you still totaly miss so much of what I said so there is no point. sorry. it surely doesn't matter.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:07 pm 
Offline
Moonchild

Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:56 am
Posts: 29
Does anyone know what are those names he is chanting on Visionary Heads at the end of Psyconaut?

Since he is dressed as a medicine man, I thought maybe attracting or spooking away spirits of some sort.

I get the idea behind the hanging scene in the video. (Psychonaut) Revelations.

Really though, I don't pretend to understand McCoy. I thought aside from a few Lovecraft references is was alll just gimcrackering.

Mesmerists are forever just doing parlor tricks, messing with you etc. I don't take that junk seriously.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:15 pm 
Offline
Leviathan

Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:28 am
Posts: 1064
Location: Birmingham (1st not 2nd city)
VisiGoth wrote:
Does anyone know what are those names he is chanting on Visionary Heads at the end of Psyconaut?

Since he is dressed as a medicine man, I thought maybe attracting or spooking away spirits of some sort.

I get the idea behind the hanging scene in the video. (Psychonaut) Revelations.

Really though, I don't pretend to understand McCoy. I thought aside from a few Lovecraft references is was alll just gimcrackering.

Mesmerists are forever just doing parlor tricks, messing with you etc. I don't take that junk seriously.


All I can say is that it is a bloody good job that Mr McCoy takes it seriously, otherwise we would more than likely never have had any of the classic songs that he has come out with. :roll:

_________________
www.myspace.com/this_wreckage_i_call_me


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:16 pm 
Offline
Moonchild

Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:56 am
Posts: 29
What is the Last Exit for the Lost?

What is the Sequel and Chord of Souls about?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:24 am 
Offline
Dawnrazor
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 10:36 pm
Posts: 716
Location: in the asylum
VisiGoth wrote:
What is the Last Exit for the Lost?

What is the Sequel and Chord of Souls about?


dont take this the wrong way but why are you analizing what songs are about

a lot of songs mean different things to everybody thats not just the nephilim


carl has his interpritations i have mine why dont you have yours

music is very simple its a medium to enjoy

not all music is filled with


MYSTICAL BOLLOX


oh god we are baxck here again


aidy

_________________
TELL ME ? WHERES YOUR LOVE ?? TELL ME ? WHERES YOUR HEART ??
http://www.myspace.com/dawnrazoraidy


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group