Ceremonies Logo??

Discuss about the Nephilim, Nefilim, F.O.T.N. and other projects by Carl McCoy. Stay on-topic, all off-topic posts will either be deleted or moved to General Chat or elsewhere.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Bau
Nephilim

Post by Bau » Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:28 pm

Last Exit wrote:Bau, its nothing more than a distinction between "real magic(k)" & the rabbit out of hats stuff. And i agree, systems seem an odd thing to find when the whole point (imho) is "Do as you will be the whole of the law".

Now thats enough *cthulhu* for one day.........
:lol:

so what is 'real magick' ??

that 'do as you wilt' thing, didn't Crowley come up with that?
squishy
Nephilim

Post by squishy » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:03 pm

Bau wrote: :lol:

its not a boom its a *jung*

it does look like a poppy , but its neither hammer nor club, its a mallet. Not to be confused with mullet
But if it's a mallet, then it most definitely should go *FREUD* instead of going *JUNG*:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=+mallet

:?
remember what the doorknob said
Bau
Nephilim

Post by Bau » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:15 pm

squishy wrote:
Bau wrote: :lol:

its not a boom its a *jung*

it does look like a poppy , but its neither hammer nor club, its a mallet. Not to be confused with mullet
But if it's a mallet, then it most definitely should go *FREUD* instead of going *JUNG*:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=+mallet

:?
:shock:

you may be right but if it were to sound like *freud* I would think it would be a much smaller one....
Sleipnir73
Watcher

Post by Sleipnir73 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:31 pm

at first i thought the moon had something to do with the apocalypse...you know, mary standing on the moon...

http://www.zeller.de/uploads/RTEmagicC_1.JPG.jpg

but i guess it has more to do with crawley`s moonchild. that is where i came across this symbol once, with the letters luw in the moon for love under will...
Just remember, wherever you go, there you are.

https://www.instagram.com/sleipnir73/
Bau
Nephilim

Post by Bau » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:03 pm

Sleipnir73 wrote:at first i thought the moon had something to do with the apocalypse...you know, mary standing on the moon...

but i guess it has more to do with crawley`s moonchild. that is where i came across this symbol once, with the letters luw in the moon for love under will...
yes but didn't he say that he didn't follow crawley's majic system?
Sleipnir73
Watcher

Post by Sleipnir73 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:04 pm

Bau wrote:
Sleipnir73 wrote:at first i thought the moon had something to do with the apocalypse...you know, mary standing on the moon...

did he?

well maybe...but he seems to use a lot of the same symbols and words. and although this was about 20 years ago, but some of the songs seemed to quote crawley. and you even have a crawley sample in psychonaut and in at least 2 versions of submission.
so i guess he has at least been heavily influenced by crawley.

Bau
Nephilim

Post by Bau » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:39 am

Sleipnir73 wrote:
Bau wrote:

did he?

well maybe...but he seems to use a lot of the same symbols and words. and although this was about 20 years ago, but some of the songs seemed to quote crawley. and you even have a crawley sample in psychonaut and in at least 2 versions of submission.
yes he said just that in the text metal hammer interview

but your right he did put crawley stuff in there and use certain things

so I wonder which it is? It means what crawley ment it to mean or it means something else?

Some times words have 2 meanings , some meanings have more than one way to say them. Sometimes its better to say nothing at all . Sometimes its much worse to keep it to yourself.

And here is the big question....

If you have something important to say but don't say, it is it worse than having nothing to say yet keep talking??
Sleipnir73
Watcher

Post by Sleipnir73 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:50 am

Bau wrote:
Sleipnir73 wrote:
Bau wrote: yes but didn't he say that he didn't follow crawley's majic system?
did he?

so I wonder which it is? It means what crawley ment it to mean or it means something else?

Some times words have 2 meanings , some meanings have more than one way to say them. Sometimes its better to say nothing at all . Sometimes its much worse to keep it to yourself.

If you have something important to say but don't say, it is it worse than having nothing to say yet keep talking??
`I don't know what you mean by "glory,"' Alice said.

Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously. `Of course you don't -- till I tell you. I meant "there's a nice knock-down argument for you!"'

`But "glory" doesn't mean "a nice knock-down argument,"' Alice objected.

`When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, `it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.'

`The question is,' said Alice, `whether you can make words mean so many different things.'

`The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, `which is to be master - - that's all.'

Bau
Nephilim

Post by Bau » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:22 am

Sleipnir73 wrote:
Bau wrote:
Sleipnir73 wrote: did he?

`I don't know what you mean by "glory,"' Alice said.

Humpty Dumpty smiled contemptuously. `Of course you don't -- till I tell you. I meant "there's a nice knock-down argument for you!"'

`But "glory" doesn't mean "a nice knock-down argument,"' Alice objected.

`When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, `it means just what I choose it to mean -- neither more nor less.'

`The question is,' said Alice, `whether you can make words mean so many different things.'

`The question is,' said Humpty Dumpty, `which is to be master - - that's all.'
somehow now I understand how Carl must feel being trapped in his own mirror :shock:

I'm going back to sleep. Or waking up. Am I dreaming I'm awake...or am I waking up in someone elses dream?

*cthulhu*
Poison Ivy

Post by Poison Ivy » Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:09 pm

Bau wrote:
Forgive me but who for fcuk sake is 'crawley' ? :evil:

I know CROWLEY, Aleister Crowley...but who already called him couple of times 'old mad fag' .......didn't you? Or I do not understand word 'mad' correctly, sorry my bad English. :oops: Is it compliment?
And you also said you have no intention to read anything from him, you did not know his works, but anyway you called him 'old mad man'?
Remember? I remember.
Have changed your mind already after crosing 666 transformation?
Interesting, all best to you than. :P

If you want to know what he was you have no other way but to READ something about him, or written by him,by your own. Take a time and learn something, it taste so good!
'777' for ex, than you will at least understand what does it mean 'to have own system', and will see elements Carl is using and why.
It is so simple ! Only do it, it is only breath away.
KNOWLEDGE, oh and it can lead you to understand CEROMONIES Logo, you do not want someone to explain it to you, discover its secret by your self, it is so much more FUN.
Cheers *smoking* and remember I know nothing *cthulhu*
gingerpazuzu
Nephilim

Post by gingerpazuzu » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:37 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Crawley is a place in the Uk!...I do agree with you,in order to accurately critcize someone's works you do nedd to read them yourself,dont rely on others opinions,find out for yourself + then can form a true opinion...sadly too many people take others words as truth or being correct,this goes for everything in life,mainly alot of the time it pure laziness...I always prefer to find out for myself,thats what life is about tracing your own path/steps,making that effrot yourself not relying on others to do it for you.Life should be built on your own experiences not of those of others.... *cthulhu*
Bau
Nephilim

Post by Bau » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:46 pm

Poison Ivy wrote:
Bau wrote:
Forgive me but who for fcuk sake is 'crawley' ? :evil:

I know CROWLEY, Aleister Crowley...but who already called him couple of times 'old mad fag' .......didn't you? Or I do not understand word 'mad' correctly, sorry my bad English. :oops: Is it compliment?
And you also said you have no intention to read anything from him, you did not know his works, but anyway you called him 'old mad man'?
Remember? I remember.
Have changed your mind already after crosing 666 transformation?
Interesting, all best to you than. :P

If you want to know what he was you have no other way but to READ something about him, or written by him,by your own. Take a time and learn something, it taste so good!
'777' for ex, than you will at least understand what does it mean 'to have own system', and will see elements Carl is using and why.
It is so simple ! Only do it, it is only breath away.
KNOWLEDGE, oh and it can lead you to understand CEROMONIES Logo, you do not want someone to explain it to you, discover its secret by your self, it is so much more FUN.
Cheers *smoking* and remember I know nothing *cthulhu*
Crawly is that creepy crawly guy who called himself the megatherian :lol: and didn't have a clue whatsoever.

And I dont know where I said those things, could you please quote those posts and refresh my memory where I said any of those thing??

I have my own secrets and so does Carl and I don't need to read crawley to find them either!
And trust me I'm not explaining them to you!
Bau
Nephilim

Post by Bau » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:53 pm

gingerpazuzu wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: Crawley is a place in the Uk!...I do agree with you,in order to accurately critcize someone's works you do nedd to read them yourself,dont rely on others opinions,find out for yourself + then can form a true opinion...sadly too many people take others words as truth or being correct,this goes for everything in life,mainly alot of the time it pure laziness...I always prefer to find out for myself,thats what life is about tracing your own path/steps,making that effrot yourself not relying on others to do it for you.Life should be built on your own experiences not of those of others.... *cthulhu*
and I've done exactly that GP- read and dug and sniffed around me good and plenty and found out for myself. I think I infered that clearly when saying I was reading about various philosophies and such.

I have read some of his stuff, I've read many things by many people and talked with many people. Reading and listening, and seeing too is not the same as believing or agreeing.
gingerpazuzu
Nephilim

Post by gingerpazuzu » Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:29 pm

Exactly,I'm wth you all the way :) but dont you think too many people just cant seem to be bothered to do just that :?: personally I cant comprehend that attitude,If I had to find one word to describe myself I'd pick ..curious...I want to know...I want to find out for myself.
Poison Ivy

Post by Poison Ivy » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:11 pm

Bau wrote:
Crawly is that creepy crawly guy who called himself the megatherian :lol: and didn't have a clue whatsoever.

And I dont know where I said those things, could you please quote those posts and refresh my memory where I said any of those thing??

I have my own secrets and so does Carl and I don't need to read crawley to find them either!
So you really forgot what you have said? :shock: for ex:

And no I haven't read all the crowley crap either, just bits and pieces. It all human ramblings to me I'm sorry. I don't see the value in much of that. The only thing I found interesting about crowley is that the 'entity' that he felt he was in comunication, the picture of it he drew, looks like one of those 'gray' aliens.

viewtopic.php?t=1183
page 11, but there is more if you really need memory refreshment, ofcourse we do not have to dig as deep, haven't we? I do not have time for it anyway...

...anyway I am glad you have changed your mind and read his works, very inspiring, isn't it? For ex ' Sepher Sephiroth'...ups but you do not need to know it, as according to you Carl has nothing to do with Qabalists...

And Bau - I am also deeply dissapointed there would be no new thread 'Coromonies Logo secrets revield by Alice aka Bau'
:cry: or it is me who you do not want to tell?
Have I done sth wrong? or it is a problem that I am who I am.... 8)
I surly counted on you in that matter....there is no way you change your mind?
I see... you find answer for your question:
C'mmon you know you want to *whistle*
I am sure Carl would be very happy with that.
Sorry for my bad English, you know I am doing my bests. *whistle*
miss monster
Dawnrazor

Post by miss monster » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:53 pm

A little man i once met said:

" Well he talks in confusion
and he faults your point of view
You talk about his apparition
and he talks
hear him laughing at you....

..Yeah keep talking
I'm the preacher you're a fool"

*whistle*
Precious to the flock x
Bau
Nephilim

Post by Bau » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:15 pm

Poison Ivy wrote:
Bau wrote:

So you really forgot what you have said? :shock: for ex:

And no I haven't read all the crowley crap either, just bits and pieces. It all human ramblings to me I'm sorry. I don't see the value in much of that. The only thing I found interesting about crowley is that the 'entity' that he felt he was in comunication, the picture of it he drew, looks like one of those 'gray' aliens.

viewtopic.php?t=1183
page 11, but there is more if you really need memory refreshment, ofcourse we do not have to dig as deep, haven't we? I do not have time for it anyway...

...anyway I am glad you have changed your mind and read his works, very inspiring, isn't it? For ex ' Sepher Sephiroth'...ups but you do not need to know it, as according to you Carl has nothing to do with Qabalists...

And Bau - I am also deeply dissapointed there would be no new thread 'Coromonies Logo secrets revield by Alice aka Bau'
:cry: or it is me who you do not want to tell?
Have I done sth wrong? or it is a problem that I am who I am.... 8)
I surly counted on you in that matter....there is no way you change your mind?
I see... you find answer for your question:
C'mmon you know you want to *whistle*
I am sure Carl would be very happy with that.
Sorry for my bad English, you know I am doing my bests. *whistle*
*notworthy* thank you, you just proved my point exactly. I DID say I read his stuff and that I didn't like it, made my own judgemnet and moved on. But still I don't see where I called him a homosexual, although it was in some of the things I've read on him tha he engaged in that behaviour.

the mistake is that many people seem to make is that they think they can possibly know what Carl is about and only he knows that aside what he has chosen to share in interviews like saying he doesn't follow crawleys system. and as far as my keeping on talking in either case, no I don't think he would like that , I am annoying enough thank you very much and somethings are just best kept private. Which the witch writing wasn't that , but was publicaly available info , I just happened to come across it and have my usual obstanate opinion.
:mrgreen:
you may now comence your airiel hunting. :roll:
Bau
Nephilim

Post by Bau » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:16 pm

miss monster wrote:A little man i once met said:

" Well he talks in confusion
and he faults your point of view
You talk about his apparition
and he talks
hear him laughing at you....

..Yeah keep talking
I'm the preacher you're a fool"

*whistle*

*notworthy* :lol:
gingerpazuzu
Nephilim

Post by gingerpazuzu » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:20 pm

ditto :lol: *notworthy*
Sleipnir73
Watcher

Post by Sleipnir73 » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:53 pm

I`m sorry...i think i started the crAwley thingy...