Day Jobs of the Nephilim

Discuss about the Nephilim, Nefilim, F.O.T.N. and other projects by Carl McCoy. Stay on-topic, all off-topic posts will either be deleted or moved to General Chat or elsewhere.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

ojopaj
Watcher

Day Jobs of the Nephilim

Post by ojopaj » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:46 pm

Someone pointed out in a post talking about Last Rites that the reason we hadn't heard much from them lately was because they do in fact have to work day jobs.

I'd heard before that McCoy's day job was as a motorcycle mechanic, Peter Yates was now a social worker, and Tony was the only one who actually tried to make a living off of music.

So - we should compile a definitive, verified list - what exactly are The Day Jobs Of The Nephilim?? :mrgreen:
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." — Robert J. Hanlon
gingerpazuzu
Nephilim

Post by gingerpazuzu » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:48 pm

Carl has job stacking shelves in Sumerfields in Milton Keynes,sometimes he allowed to do home deliveries but only if he a very good boy...currently being trained to work on the fiiisssh counter :wink:
ojopaj
Watcher

Post by ojopaj » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:51 pm

Er come on, serious answers please? :)
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." — Robert J. Hanlon
gingerpazuzu
Nephilim

Post by gingerpazuzu » Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:54 pm

Carl + his partner Lynn have a graphics company Sheer Faith
oldnephilim
Nephilim

Post by oldnephilim » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:32 pm

gingerpazuzu wrote:Carl + his partner Lynn have a graphics company Sheer Faith
Think it's Sheer FISH, ? *whistle*
“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.”
gingerpazuzu
Nephilim

Post by gingerpazuzu » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:51 pm

I stand corrected :!: :lol: :lol:
Sadoldgit
Dawnrazor

Post by Sadoldgit » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:21 pm

Carl occasionally volunteers as a steward at CAMRA beer festivals!

gingerpazuzu
Nephilim

Post by gingerpazuzu » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:42 pm

ROTNFL :lol: :lol:
Bau
Nephilim

Post by Bau » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:58 am

ojopaj wrote:Er come on, serious answers please? :)
well according to Richard Stanely Carl is happily married with a beautiful wife and 2 beautiful children ,living in the lovely suburbs of Hitchen, and very happy and everything is happy and beautiful and life is perfect.

It would seem also that HE owns Sheerfaith and he has a sucessful career doing graphic arts and music, plenty of adoring fans and beautiful young groupies, who are also happy to be so and throw themselves at his feet constantly as well, not to mention being the leader of own cult - the oot24m. He has an ample supply of curry, cigarettes and assorted people willing to kiss his ass. He's obviously got it made now and has everything anyone could ever possibly want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P7J1_hZ7iM
Charley Silver
Moonchild

Post by Charley Silver » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:49 pm

I heard that Nod and Paul were signing on and that 'The Many Forms' was inspired by their applications for Jobseekers Allowance and Housing Benefit.
'Morning, son!
oldnephilim
Nephilim

Post by oldnephilim » Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:09 pm

Sadoldgit wrote:Carl occasionally volunteers as a steward at CAMRA beer festivals!

Hey - looks like me but I don't wear yellow ! Black is coloured enough! *smoking*
“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.”
ojopaj
Watcher

Post by ojopaj » Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:41 pm

So, to recap, without any helpful info from anybody except gingerpazuzu:

Carl McCoy: possible bike mechanic? some (small) income from Sheer Faith?
Peter Yates: possibly a social worker?
Tony Pettit: musician-for-hire
Nod Wright: no clue
Paul Wright: no clue
Lord Mureth
Nephilim

Post by Lord Mureth » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:12 pm

Charley Silver wrote:I heard that Nod and Paul were signing on and that 'The Many Forms' was inspired by their applications for Jobseekers Allowance and Housing Benefit.
groaaaaaaaaaaaaaan...... :lol: :lol: *notworthy*
VetForTheInsane
Moonchild

Post by VetForTheInsane » Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:41 am

Carl now lives in Newark, Ohio where he works as :

http://carlmccoylaw.com/Medicalmalpractice.jsp

When not directing his website text writers to come up with ever more purple prose to describe the exploits of the Nephilim, Carl likes nothing better than to explore his talents as an international master of disguise.

To that end, he can frequently be seen playing starting quarterback for the Texas University Longhorns :

ps its actually colt mccoy who's the qb but lets not spoil a good thing.
Bau
Nephilim

Post by Bau » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:48 am

VetForTheInsane wrote:Carl now lives in Newark, Ohio where he works as :

http://carlmccoylaw.com/Medicalmalpractice.jsp

When not directing his website text writers to come up with ever more purple prose to describe the exploits of the Nephilim, Carl likes nothing better than to explore his talents as an international master of disguise.

To that end, he can frequently be seen playing starting quarterback for the Texas University Longhorns :

ps its actually colt mccoy who's the qb but lets not spoil a good thing.
medical malpractice? I could use his services...

:idea: mabee 'colt' is his nick name ie being a real 'stallion', he does have a nice tail ,but I hope the true meaning isn't that he is realy just a horses ass.
Perennite
Psychonaut

Post by Perennite » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:18 pm

Bau wrote:

well according to Richard Stanely Carl is happily married with a beautiful wife and 2 beautiful children ,living in the lovely suburbs of Hitchen, and very happy and everything is happy and beautiful and life is perfect.

It would seem also that HE owns Sheerfaith and he has a sucessful career doing graphic arts and music, plenty of adoring fans and beautiful young groupies, who are also happy to be so and throw themselves at his feet constantly as well, not to mention being the leader of own cult - the oot24m. He has an ample supply of curry, cigarettes and assorted people willing to kiss his ass. He's obviously got it made now and has everything anyone could ever possibly want.

This is soooo bad, Bau...
Silent Watcher
Bau
Nephilim

Post by Bau » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:27 pm

Lillyan Lace wrote:
Bau wrote:

sorry I've never have been accused of having the greatest sence of humor...
squishy
Nephilim

Post by squishy » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:05 pm

Bau wrote:
Lillyan Lace wrote:
Bau wrote:

sorry I've never have been accused of having the greatest sence of humor...
Humour? I thought you were serious stiff . . .
remember what the doorknob said
squishy
Nephilim

Post by squishy » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:09 pm

VetForTheInsane wrote:To that end, he can frequently be seen playing starting quarterback for the Texas University Longhorns :

Texas University Longjohns, you wanted to say . . . Honesty, what has he stuffed his lingerie with? I'm not much of a sports fan; if anyone could kindly explain . . .

PS> Has anyone noticed those queer balls on the field? Skull-shaped, and that uncanny wiring . . . Goth-Industrial American football they must be playing there, seems to me . . .
remember what the doorknob said
BlackSun
Dawnrazor

Post by BlackSun » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:13 pm

^ I believe those skulls shaped things are called helmets but Rorschach has forbidden us all to make reference to those otherwise we're in trouble (see his holiday thread!) ;)