Kitchen Units Sale

Here within you discuss about the side-projects, i.e. the bands that has something to do with F.O.T.N. and doesn't include Carl McCoy on vocals.

Moderators: Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

pejuang

Kitchen Units Sale

Post by pejuang » Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:12 am

There is a company called LINK REMOVED. That advertise heavily under the above google searches. I had this company around to measure my kitchen and they quoted me £1,200 for what every other kitchen company wanted more than £4,000 for. What’s more they said that I only had to pay £50 deposit and the rest when the kitchen was delivered. The kitchen was supposed to include soft closing doors and drawers and come ready assembled and was to include the appliances, as my dad always say “if it sounds to good to be true then it probably is“ or ”if it smells like s__t and it looks like s__t then it probably is s__t “. Needless to say i did not bother with LINK REMOVED . But instead i played safe and went with a local company and well glad I did. Not for me LINK REMOVED
*smoking*
Kitchen Units Sale
ThomasB
Nephilim

Re: Kitchen Units Sale

Post by ThomasB » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:27 am

BOLLOXECTOMY AHOY ! :twisted: :twisted:
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !