update on Last Rites

Here within you discuss about the side-projects, i.e. the bands that has something to do with F.O.T.N. and doesn't include Carl McCoy on vocals.

Moderators: Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

ojopaj
Watcher

update on Last Rites

Post by ojopaj » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:17 am

Hi there, Jason from USA here, just hoping one of you in the UK might have some info on the brilliant Wright Bros. & Last Rites. I just noticed their website is down. :(((

Can we throw some money at them in small affordable (to us) increments that might help?

Is Nod ok? Paul? I worry about these guys.

I keep thinking that someday I will build up the nerve to email them and ask about recording techniques. I fantasize about a day when I might be able to pay them for some musical help on a track of my own.

Please tell me they have not left the musical world.

Jason aka ojo
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." — Robert J. Hanlon
Mark Anthony Quested
Leviathan

Re: update on Last Rites

Post by Mark Anthony Quested » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:57 am

ojopaj wrote:Hi there, Jason from USA here, just hoping one of you in the UK might have some info on the brilliant Wright Bros. & Last Rites. I just noticed their website is down. :(((

Can we throw some money at them in small affordable (to us) increments that might help?

Is Nod ok? Paul? I worry about these guys.

I keep thinking that someday I will build up the nerve to email them and ask about recording techniques. I fantasize about a day when I might be able to pay them for some musical help on a track of my own.

Please tell me they have not left the musical world.

Jason aka ojo
I'll PM you.
Yours, aye!

Mark Anthony Quested
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/markanthonyquested
Twitter - Mark Anthony Quested @MAQuested
"He posts, in confusion!"
markandre13
Leviathan

Re: update on Last Rites

Post by markandre13 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:28 pm

ojopaj wrote:Can we throw some money at them in small affordable (to us) increments that might help?
I'm ready to throw. If just someone can point me towards the hat... :D
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson