Gav King

Here within you discuss about the side-projects, i.e. the bands that has something to do with F.O.T.N. and doesn't include Carl McCoy on vocals.

Moderators: Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

markandre13
Leviathan

Re: Gav King

Post by markandre13 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:13 am

R 1 wrote:Once you're all done with discussing whether this discussion is actually worth being discussed, could somebody please answer the original question???
8) :?:
Tom Edwards live with Adam Ant: http://web.me.com/tomedwardsguitar/Tom_ ... /Vids.html
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
ThomasB
Nephilim

Post by ThomasB » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:54 am

Mark Anthony Quested wrote:
markandre13 wrote:
Anyone fancy a pint in the Intrepid Fox or Hobgoblin?
…Someone mentioned a pint ? :mrgreen:
weebleswobble wrote:Name dropping's for loosers, as I said to Bono the other day.
Nice one again Ye Weebly Woobly One ! *notworthy*
R 1 wrote:Once you're all done with discussing whether this discussion is actually worth being discussed, could somebody please answer the original question???
8) :?:

And yes… I think it all started with a very simple question… What was it ? Oh, my ! *whistle*
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !
Mark Anthony Quested
Leviathan

Post by Mark Anthony Quested » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:12 pm

weebleswobble wrote:Name dropping's for loosers, as I said to Bono the other day.
Here's me trying to figure out what a "looser" is! :wink: :mrgreen:

"Up yer bum!" *whistle* :mrgreen:
Yours, aye!

Mark Anthony Quested
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/markanthonyquested
Twitter - Mark Anthony Quested @MAQuested
"He posts, in confusion!"
ThomasB
Nephilim

Post by ThomasB » Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:50 pm

"We're getting looser, I can see the dawn" ? *whistle*
Outta here. Now. Fast…
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !
moomaaman
Dawnrazor

Post by moomaaman » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:03 pm

Dearest moomaaman,

I have been debating Fields of the Nephilim / The Nefilim / Carl McCoy across several forums, but mainly Sumerland, since 1999; 12 years. I have been a fan for 20 years (1991-2011). I'll repeat that; I have been a fan for 20 years (and others longer than I) and I have been debating FOTN related topics on Internet forums, especially Sumerland, for 12 years. Quite a long time, I trust you will agree.

To quote a song, I got nothing to say I ain't said before. A forum is what you make of it. If you think you can debate better than me, if you think you can come up with better topics than me, then debate on. I have been doing it for 12 years myself, and a fan for 20 years, and I have long since run out of thinks to discuss.

So rather than calling some of us numpties, why not try and start a few debates? This here numpty has been doing so since 1999 to 2011 year on year, on a regular basis. Basically, through my sheer love of FOTN and the spin off groups.

As a member of the Transcend Street Team, I occasionally talk to Rob via Facebook and email. Ditto, so does the moderator of another fan web site. (Rob is often on line at Facebook and I occasionally ask him for clarification on one or two things; that is more or less the extent of our communications. Ian (one of the Dawnrazor mods here) also talks to Rob as well, more than I do, and has since become one of the moderators of New Gold Dawn. It is Ian who has been instrumental in arranging guest passes for some lucky Dawnrazors.

It is merely the fanbase communicating with the management. And it helps because in doing so, we can squash rumours before they get out of hand. Similarly, one of Rob's colleagues, John, is a member of Dawnrazor and occasionally pops in.

(Funnily enough, a few months ago, a rant started on here against Transcend Music Group. Over at Facebook, a certain Mr Rob Ferguson congratulated me for my handling of the debate. :wink: :mrgreen: *whistle* Oh dear, name dropping again, aren't I!? :mrgreen: )
Sorry Mark, I wasn't aware of your impeccable credentials. You must excuse my naivety. I have only been into frauds of the nephilim since " mourning Sun" and have never seen them live...... I hear the original band though (none of which I have ever met of course ) don't match the finesse of the new guys.
Invisible Goth wrote:
moomaaman wrote:
Invisible Goth wrote:could you that would be great *notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy*
why would it be great?
it wouldn't that was the point I was making
Oops, never did get sarcasm !!!
markandre13 wrote:
Kostas wrote:If you don't like a forum, don't log in, don't read it, don't post. As simple as that.

@ Mark Andre: I know what you mean mate. Keep talking
:D
But thanks to moomaaman I've looked into some older threads and found this wonderful gem:

Why Mr Carl McCoy is such an inspiration?

What an absurd mixture off deep thoughts and utter bullshit! *notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy*
Those were the days ;)

Sorry if I offended anyone with the 'numpty' tag, I like this place I really do, but when 5 posts appear in short succession by the same author , one after the other (apparently posted out of either boredom or for the sake of posting) then I start to blow steam and my forum tourettes kicks in.... yeah I know, naughty me...... and anger management is on my 'to do' list.

Worthwhile things to debate? erm, apparently the conservative government are thinking about selling off lots of forest and woodland! My local wood is used for dogging, if we don't provide secluded places for strangers to have sex then do you think we might see a rise of random sex in public places by groups , rather like a x-rated flash mob?
cover his eyes, so that he not over-analyse
Enoch
Dawnrazor

Post by Enoch » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:58 pm

moomaaman wrote: Sorry if I offended anyone with the 'numpty' tag, I like this place I really do, but when 5 posts appear in short succession by the same author , one after the other (apparently posted out of either boredom or for the sake of posting) then I start to blow steam and my forum tourettes kicks in.... yeah I know, naughty me...... and anger management is on my 'to do' list.
Please continue to manage your anger here, keeps some of the entertainment alive :D
x-rated flash mob
Reminds me of those strange, half naked middle aged men climbing on top of each other's shoulders I've seen at some equally strange gigs for some time now...
Night obliterates the day and all the fun begins
The Damned - Curtain Call

Citizen of a nation otherwise populated mainly by blinded, brain damaged xenophobes
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:01 am

moomaaman wrote:Sorry if I offended anyone with the 'numpty' tag, I like this place I really do, but when 5 posts appear in short succession by the same author , one after the other (apparently posted out of either boredom or for the sake of posting) then I start to blow steam and my forum tourettes kicks in.... yeah I know, naughty me...... and anger management is on my 'to do' list.
Yeah. That "numpty" really hurt. It's "Sir Numpty"! :mrgreen:

Best threads around here began when the shit hit the fan. Woke all those little Cthulhus up. So I do hope that by anger management you mean a way to become even more angrier? :D

Which reminds me of http://dawnrazor.org/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=169:
wild bill buttock wrote:Come back Bau . All is forgiven :roll:
And she's quite busy typing over there at NGD.
moomaaman wrote:Worthwhile things to debate? erm, apparently the conservative government are thinking about selling off lots of forest and woodland! My local wood is used for dogging, if we don't provide secluded places for strangers to have sex then do you think we might see a rise of random sex in public places by groups , rather like a x-rated flash mob?
Can't we have both? We should all run around naked and have sex in forests. The ape in me applauds.

I mean, the Bible begins with Paradise. I see no reason why we shouldn't try to recreate it here on earth.
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
moomaaman
Dawnrazor

Post by moomaaman » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:39 am

I agree , though my missus is a bit boring like that . Might have to find me some young naturist minx in purple stripey tights.
Is a tommy tank allowed until then?
Morphic
Dawnrazor

Post by Morphic » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:55 am

moomaaman wrote:why would it be great? why bother Rob, or anyone for that matter, on such tosh? I'm sure rob's got enough to worry about, should we all call him at home on the telephone because we're a bit stuck on the guardian ( british newspaper) crossword ? Does it really matter? Will it make you go to see adam ant, because a session musician for a tribute band is playing as a session musician for another tribute act?
fcuk me, has it really come to this? Jeez, next we'll get a post (probably started by Quested, after all its a full time job, blogging ) about when the ' ceremonies' dvd is out.
boring boring boring. who gives a fcuk.

I occasionally lurk here, but each time I come, it leaves more and more a sour taste in my mouth.
FOTN ( the real one) RIP.
Dawnrazor ( before the numpty invasion) RIP.
Whatcha Dude!

Long time no sarccy Bastard!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE keep posting.
If you don't i'll 'name drop' that lift home you got from Paul Wright back in the day when we were touring proper!

Tssssssk. Numpties.

Should i mention kebabs in Wolverhampton? With the owner wearing my hat? No, i thought not! That's probably too up-to-date for this crowd!!

Take it easy my great friend.

Cheers,

R.
And after all this? Nothing. Nothing at all.
Mouse
Watcher

Post by Mouse » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:16 pm

Oh welcome back you strange and funny people! we need more weebs and moo used to make this place really funny and a little less serious :lol:
ian
Leviathan

Post by ian » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Mouse wrote:Oh welcome back you strange and funny people! we need more weebs and moo used to make this place really funny and a little less serious :lol:
Are you serious? :wink:
oldnephilim
Nephilim

Post by oldnephilim » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:19 pm

ian wrote:
Mouse wrote:Oh welcome back you strange and funny people! we need more weebs and moo used to make this place really funny and a little less serious :lol:
Are you serious? :wink:
a little less serious I guess :wink: (take my coat)
“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.”
Morphic
Dawnrazor

Post by Morphic » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:19 pm

yes, i'm a very serious person! bring back magic roundabout and let's have loads of bear bating... let's be irreverant and throw nemos or feather dusters, lets have fun, enjoy each others company and not worry about upsetting each other or Carl... :lol:

(sorry i got logged on as morphic!!) :roll:
Morphic
Dawnrazor

Post by Morphic » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:23 pm

Thanks Mouse! yep, that was indeed her as me, if you see what I mean...? :roll:
Anyway, I'd never use a word like dusters.... *whistle*
Mark Anthony Quested
Leviathan

Post by Mark Anthony Quested » Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:38 am

moomaaman wrote: Sorry if I offended anyone with the 'numpty' tag, I like this place I really do, but when 5 posts appear in short succession by the same author , one after the other (apparently posted out of either boredom or for the sake of posting) then I start to blow steam and my forum tourettes kicks in.... yeah I know, naughty me...... and anger management is on my 'to do' list.

Worthwhile things to debate? erm, apparently the conservative government are thinking about selling off lots of forest and woodland! My local wood is used for dogging, if we don't provide secluded places for strangers to have sex then do you think we might see a rise of random sex in public places by groups , rather like a x-rated flash mob?
No worries! :mrgreen: No offence taken. :mrgreen: Peace and love and cuddles and all that! :mrgreen:

Seriously though, after 12 years of talking shite over several FOTN forums, but especially Sumerland, I have long since run out of topics to discuss!

So fresh topics are always welcome! :mrgreen: Otherwise, I'll only go off on one of my legendary rants about some nonsense!!! :shock:
Yours, aye!

Mark Anthony Quested
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/markanthonyquested
Twitter - Mark Anthony Quested @MAQuested
"He posts, in confusion!"
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:24 pm

moomaaman wrote:I agree , though my missus is a bit boring like that . Might have to find me some young naturist minx in purple stripey tights.
:shock: Purple?
That's the craziest thing I've ever read here!
'Tommy tank'... That's a new term to me. I do wonder how that one made it into the world. :?
wild bill buttock
Nephilim

Post by wild bill buttock » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:58 pm

markandre13 wrote:
moomaaman wrote:I agree , though my missus is a bit boring like that . Might have to find me some young naturist minx in purple stripey tights.
:shock: Purple?

'Tommy tank'... That's a new term to me. I do wonder how that one made it into the world. :?
Yer genuine cockney rhyming slang, cor blimey mate.
tommy tank= Barclays bank= J. Arthur Rank
weebleswobble
BayWatcher

Post by weebleswobble » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:49 pm

ThomasB wrote:
Outta here. Now. Fast…
I had a cold that day, ya bunch of losers *whistle*
The first bit sounds like Bruce Wayne, and the second bit sounds like Batman.
moomaaman
Dawnrazor

Post by moomaaman » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:26 pm

ThomasB wrote:
for some reason I'm going to go off on a fraggle tangent here....

' we're getting doozer, I can see the lawn ..... "

talking of fraggles, aynone heard of this guy?

Chuchu Fraggle - Appeared in "Playing Till It Hurts" and has extremely large, yellow teeth, which are knocked out in the course of the episode. He played first base on Rumpel Fraggle's rock hockey team and was an aggressive player. Despite his teeth being knocked out, he continued to play.

Chuchu? hmmm, surely not the dark one in disguise?

morphic and mouse , what can I say? *notworthy* *notworthy* its always nice to feel welcome, even when sometimes undeservedly so. I think 12 foot giants are haunting me...... !? we should hook up soon btw! for a kebab etc... (hats off rob! )
Morphic
Dawnrazor

Post by Morphic » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:42 am

Tee Hee... Fraggle....

Yep mate, we gotta get together again some time soon (or is that some time Zoon nowadays?!) *whistle*

You know where we are... Spring on the beach? Nice.

Always. R&J. xx