Gav King

Here within you discuss about the side-projects, i.e. the bands that has something to do with F.O.T.N. and doesn't include Carl McCoy on vocals.

Moderators: Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Mark Anthony Quested
Leviathan

Re: Gav King

Post by Mark Anthony Quested » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:05 am

moomaaman wrote:Worthwhile things to debate? erm, apparently the conservative government are thinking about selling off lots of forest and woodland! My local wood is used for dogging, if we don't provide secluded places for strangers to have sex then do you think we might see a rise of random sex in public places by groups , rather like a x-rated flash mob?
Coincidentally, I volunteer for a local wildlife charity which looks after woodlands, as well as other wildlife habitat.

This is a true story (and completely unrelated to Gav King, but hear me out!)...

There were gay men who were using a local woodland (which happens to be a local nature reserve) as an area for having outdoor sex in. The certain Government organisation decided to send in sexual health outreach workers into the woods, to give out leaflets on safer sex, to give out condoms, and to give out sexual health surveys. As George Galloway would say (in a Scottish accent)... yer could not make it up!

Another true story (also completely unrelated to Graham Chapman)...

One day, way back yonder in the 1980s, a friend was in a local woodland, playing a game of LARP (live action role play) or Dungeons and Dragons. He had a little wooden sword, his face was painted goblin green, etc. He ran out of the woodland and on to the nearby path and almost collided into...Graham Chapman! That's the (sadly now late) Graham Chapman, formerly of Monty Python's Flying Circus. (Graham Chapman used to live in Maidstone, Kent, England.) Graham Chapman was somewhat startled to see a little boy rushing out of the woods, with a face painted green and waving a wooden sword. The little boy (now a husband and father) was somewhat startled to see Graham Chapman! A Mony Python sketch made real!
Yours, aye!

Mark Anthony Quested
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/markanthonyquested
Twitter - Mark Anthony Quested @MAQuested
"He posts, in confusion!"
ThomasB
Nephilim

Post by ThomasB » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:09 am

Morphic wrote:Tee Hee... Fraggle....

Yep mate, we gotta get together again some time soon (or is that some time Zoon nowadays?!) *whistle*
…Does this mean…
Anyone up for a pint ?
We always seems to go back to this question, even when the answer is obvious, aye ? *whistle*
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !
Mark Anthony Quested
Leviathan

Post by Mark Anthony Quested » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:37 am

ThomasB wrote:
Morphic wrote:Tee Hee... Fraggle....

Yep mate, we gotta get together again some time soon (or is that some time Zoon nowadays?!) *whistle*
…Does this mean…
Anyone up for a pint ?
We always seems to go back to this question, even when the answer is obvious, aye ? *whistle*
A pint of Coca Cola for me, please.
Yours, aye!

Mark Anthony Quested
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/markanthonyquested
Twitter - Mark Anthony Quested @MAQuested
"He posts, in confusion!"