watch

Here within you discuss about the side-projects, i.e. the bands that has something to do with F.O.T.N. and doesn't include Carl McCoy on vocals.

Moderators: Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

hassan123

watch

Post by hassan123 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:37 pm

If I ran across either of them in the wild I'd want a look too. If it was somebody I knew a little better than a random person off the street I'd surely ask to swap watches for a minute to see how it looked on the wrist.
ian
Leviathan

Re: watch

Post by ian » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:23 pm

hassan123 wrote:If I ran across either of them in the wild I'd want a look too. If it was somebody I knew a little better than a random person off the street I'd surely ask to swap watches for a minute to see how it looked on the wrist.
FOOK OFF you spamming twat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:11 am

He sounds like a real Watchman to me. *whistle*
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
dj_chr1st
Dawnrazor

Post by dj_chr1st » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:26 am

markandre13 wrote:He sounds like a real Watchman to me. *whistle*

*notworthy* awesome *notworthy* *cthulhu*
So many creatures
which one are you now
sharpening features
which one are you now .
Disharmonic
Psychonaut

Post by Disharmonic » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:00 am

Yes, if you interpret his words you can find a deeper philosophical meaning. But I would entitled him as "Watch-hand" instead of Watchman...
“Thank you very much, especially the Dawnrazors”
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:36 am

I saw a cop with some nice handcuffs and I wanted to know how they would look on my wrists. So I kicked him in the butt.
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:02 am

not that you're making your hand raising easy with handcuffs Markandre.
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:56 am

Only if my arms are cuffed on my back. But why is it I want to raise my arms?
As a German I'm getting quite nervous when I raise my arms, cautious not to look like a Nazi.
Inner dialogue during a gig: "Argh! I only had my right arm up because the left is stuck in the crowd. Quick, make a fist! Ah better. Now I look like a communist. Oh! Horns! That's it! Much much better."
ThomasB
Nephilim

Post by ThomasB » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:25 pm

ian wrote:
hassan123 wrote:If I ran across either of them in the wild I'd want a look too. If it was somebody I knew a little better than a random person off the street I'd surely ask to swap watches for a minute to see how it looked on the wrist.
And a pretty bad one, since you can't even see what he's trying to sell.
Not that we give a fried fart either… *whistle*
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:19 pm

I'd say he's trying to sell us a lifestyle: "I'd surely ask to swap plugs for a minute to see how it looked in my ass."
ian
Leviathan

Post by ian » Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:12 pm

ThomasB wrote:
ian wrote:
And a pretty bad one, since you can't even see what he's trying to sell.
In fact you could originally mate, however I deleted the link to the spammers page....fcuk em they can post if they wanna but they aint getting the free advertising (spamming) that they desire!!
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:50 pm

ian wrote:
ThomasB wrote:And a pretty bad one, since you can't even see what he's trying to sell.
In fact you could originally mate, however I deleted the link to the spammers page....fcuk em they can post if they wanna but they aint getting the free advertising (spamming) that they desire!!
Brilliant strategy! *notworthy*
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Did you know that by entering your name into the WGT 2011 Rollcall, you are also signing a contract to buy a Rolex replica watch. You don't have to be ashamed wearing it! It is sold for the price of an original Rolex.