any last rites news?

Here within you discuss about the side-projects, i.e. the bands that has something to do with F.O.T.N. and doesn't include Carl McCoy on vocals.

Moderators: Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Pandora Panorama
Psychonaut

any last rites news?

Post by Pandora Panorama » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:06 pm

Does anybody have any news about Last Rites? I am really missing their music, and i haven't heard anything in ages. Official page also seems to be temporarily down for months now :( I hope everything is alright with nod and paul.
There is no truth prior to fiction.
Katykitten
Psychonaut

Re: any last rites news?

Post by Katykitten » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:59 pm

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1663&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=20

Start reading from about halfway down page 2...

Katy
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:05 pm

Katykitten wrote:viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1663&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=20

Start reading from about halfway down page 2...
This is the worst way to loose a loved one.

I wrote Nod Wright an email about the state of the site a few months ago and got a reply. I guess that we can take the "temporarily unavailable" literally.

But afterwards I thought again, it hit me that Nod Wrights niece might be Paul Wright's daughter... which would put this tragedy even closer to the heart of the stranger which is me. If there would be a helpful thing to do or to say, I'd do it. But I'm afraid, there isn't, except saying that our hearts and grief are with the Wright family and their friends.
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
Pandora Panorama
Psychonaut

Post by Pandora Panorama » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:09 pm

"Nod Wrights niece might be Paul Wright's daughter... which would put this tragedy even closer to the heart of the stranger which is me."
Oh dear. I haven't thought about that at all. As in the other thread, my best wishes to Nod, Paul, and the family.
baba
Watcher

Post by baba » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:40 pm

She is not Paul's daughter.
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:10 am

baba wrote:She is not Paul's daughter.
That should stop the rumours before they become a menace. Thnx. :)

Ah, and again I feel like a stupid childish fan boy. Maybe that's because I can't help it, which should mean that I am. :)
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
Pandora Panorama
Psychonaut

Post by Pandora Panorama » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:45 pm

thanks for the clarification, Baba.
ojopaj
Watcher

Post by ojopaj » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:56 pm

Aw man - I just realized that the Last Rites website itself is down now too. Man I hope they're doing okay - and that the band hasn't split or stopped or whatever. That was still the best ex-Nephilim music IMO.

I think Nod would be a fascinating person to do an interview with, and I don't think I've seen any interviews after Last Rites started. I'd love to ask some techy questions about his gear, how he writes/records, all the other instrumentation he does etc. Anyway.... I hope they're back soon.
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." — Robert J. Hanlon
captaino
Dawnrazor

Post by captaino » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:52 am

ojopaj wrote:Aw man - I just realized that the Last Rites website itself is down now too. Man I hope they're doing okay - and that the band hasn't split or stopped or whatever. That was still the best ex-Nephilim music IMO.

I think Nod would be a fascinating person to do an interview with, and I don't think I've seen any interviews after Last Rites started. I'd love to ask some techy questions about his gear, how he writes/records, all the other instrumentation he does etc. Anyway.... I hope they're back soon.
here's a small one in french

http://www.obskure.com/fr/inter_model.php?num_inter=65
Mont Ventoux
Psychonaut

Post by Mont Ventoux » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:08 pm

ojopaj wrote:That was still the best ex-Nephilim music IMO.