Counting the Dead

Guess this band doesn't need any closer presentation. If you don't know of them (shame on you) you should check them out immediately. They play live on a regular basis and release records.

Moderators: Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Enoch
Dawnrazor

Counting the Dead

Post by Enoch » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:38 pm

So Bob hass posted some tracks a while ago from a side project of his called Counting The Dead. If you are on fb, they are availabe here: https://www.facebook.com/countingthedead

What do you think of them? (If any of you guys are still alive on these boards 8) )

In my opinion some of their tracks sound damn promising, even if clearly in demo stage, and leave me quite euphoric actually (--> "Begin Again"). Notable mentions besides the Demo for Begin Again are Close To The Edge and Deeper Down.

[edit]
... there's already a small topic about that a little further down the page... https://dawnrazor.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2182
Night obliterates the day and all the fun begins
The Damned - Curtain Call

Citizen of a nation otherwise populated mainly by blinded, brain damaged xenophobes
oldnephilim
Nephilim

Re: Counting the Dead

Post by oldnephilim » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:15 pm

Thanks for the link - I missed that somehow. Sounds pretty good to me.
Nice songs! Hope for more to come
“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.”
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:29 pm

Currently listenning to it. Sounds good! :D
Dreadbear
Psychonaut

Post by Dreadbear » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:59 am

Demos or not this is very, very good! I actually like this much more than the latest NFD mini cd.

Lot´s of thumbs up for Bob!

/Dreadbear