Dawnrazor.co.uk

Fields of the Nephilim Discussion Forum
It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:29 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: NFD ANNOUNCEMENT - SUNDAY 23RD FEBRUARY 2014
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:42 am 
Nephilim

NFD are very pleased to announce that Mr John Carter will be guesting as bassist for their next show.

Bob, "Myself, Chris, and John met up recently. We had a very amiable meeting and decided to have a brief run thru a few tracks and test the waters! We couldn't have been happier with the way things turned out. John's style fits seamlessly into the NFD sound while still bringing his own energy and soul into the mix. We have been working hard towards our Headlining show in Berlin on March 22nd and fully intend to give the performance of our life. We will be playing a mix of old material, tracks from the recently released 'Reformations' mini album as well as tracks from the forthcoming album 'Waking the dead'!! We are constantly looking to the future and we are extremely pleased to have John onboard for the next chapter in the story. So let it end… So let it begin…"

John "Having heard The Unknown I was actually convinced! I'd just heard & felt a composition of great weight & depth and that I wanted to be able to share in that experience in the live format."