NFD UPDATE: 21:08:2012

Guess this band doesn't need any closer presentation. If you don't know of them (shame on you) you should check them out immediately. They play live on a regular basis and release records.

Moderators: Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Dead Red Dread Head
Moonchild

NFD UPDATE: 21:08:2012

Post by Dead Red Dread Head » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:31 pm

Hello to all, well as usual and as always things have inevitably been delayed. With everyone busy doing stuff with their other bands and myself spending a lot of time abroad working on various projects with a hope of paying the bills ( we all have to live in the real world even if we wish we didn't lol ) things are taking longer than hoped. We are now looking at a release date around April 2013, and are pleased to have Jungle Records onboard and fully behind us. It was a real lift to see how excited they were with the new material as we are ourselves!

All the songs have been chosen, 15 are being recorded. We are still pining down a few bits and will be right up to completion but we have a good view now on what shape its gonna take and we like it a lot!.

Most of the drums have been recorded and Luca has done an amazing job. A big thank you to Paul Miles and Simon Rippin for their help with this. Some guitar tracking will begin next week and continue up until the end of september when i will take everything to Malibu to continue working on it for a few months doing FX, keys my guitars and Vox. The aim is to have it all mixed by the end of December.

Mastering will be done in new year, we hope to have some exciting news regrading someone very special doing this for us. Fingers crossed.

Once its in the bag we can begin the build up, press etc to release and of course some gigs. Am so looking forward to playing live again. Expect some tasters of the tracks after xmas!

Ok, well thats it for now. Will keep you updated as stuff happens ;)

Bob and the boys!!

We would be pleased if you would share this if you feel so inclined! ;) Thanx
markandre13
Leviathan

Re: NFD UPDATE: 21:08:2012

Post by markandre13 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:48 am

Thnx for the news wild hairy beast! *notworthy*
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
ThomasB
Nephilim

Post by ThomasB » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:02 am

markandre13 wrote:Thnx for the news wild hairy beast! *notworthy*
Ditto, ditto !
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !
wshaffer
Psychonaut

Post by wshaffer » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:32 pm

Many thanks for the update! I know the album will be worth the wait!