Man Swine Flu

Guess this band doesn't need any closer presentation. If you don't know of them (shame on you) you should check them out immediately. They play live on a regular basis and release records.

Moderators: Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Shadowsire
Watcher

Man Swine Flu

Post by Shadowsire » Thu May 21, 2009 8:00 am

What the F@*K is it all about????????? Have been waiting all this time for the comming weekend......then on tuesday it starts...... That dreaded shivering, sneezing, aching. Yes folks, the dreaded MAN SWINE FLU has struck the Brucie down, and it's not good :cry:

Im sitting all wrapped up, full of snot, coughing my lungs up and shivering like an eskimo in a blizzard!....and it's comming your way!! So, I'll appologise now if anyone catches it off me over this weekend.

Still, It'll probs save me some cash, cos i cant see me partying hard in this state........ :wink:
The preacher said to all his men.....

Ari decided it was time to chat with her Goddess. 'Love is the Law' she said. 'Love Under Will' came the instantaneous reply......
Rorschach
Dawnrazor

Re: Man Swine Flu

Post by Rorschach » Thu May 21, 2009 8:36 am

Bummer!

Still, you could just try the tradional remedy for such things........DRINK!

Works for me!

Rorschach
aidy
Dawnrazor

Post by aidy » Thu May 21, 2009 1:22 pm

Shadowsire wrote:What the F@*K is it all about????????? Have been waiting all this time for the comming weekend......then on tuesday it starts...... That dreaded shivering, sneezing, aching. Yes folks, the dreaded MAN SWINE FLU has struck the Brucie down, and it's not good :cry:

Im sitting all wrapped up, full of snot, coughing my lungs up and shivering like an eskimo in a blizzard!....and it's comming your way!! So, I'll appologise now if anyone catches it off me over this weekend.

Still, It'll probs save me some cash, cos i cant see me partying hard in this state........ :wink:

sorry mate the last bit doesnt compute

and we have caught worse things off you

see you later

aidy n nicki
TELL ME ? WHERES YOUR LOVE ?? TELL ME ? WHERES YOUR HEART ??
http://www.myspace.com/dawnrazoraidy
BlackSun
Dawnrazor

Post by BlackSun » Thu May 21, 2009 1:39 pm

oooo... :( sorry to hear that Bruce - especially in light of the coming w/e! On a happier note if its the same thing I had... the shivering, snot etc should be over in 3-4 days. The cough will probably stay with you for ages though... in which case I'd pay a visit to Dr Rorschach's pharmacy
Morphic
Dawnrazor

Post by Morphic » Thu May 21, 2009 6:11 pm

No Way! It was surgery last time.
Are you just storing stuff up in time for weekends away?
Hope you're feeling better by Saturday mate.
And after all this? Nothing. Nothing at all.
Lord Mureth
Nephilim

Post by Lord Mureth » Thu May 21, 2009 6:12 pm

I've got some spare "First Defence" if you want some; it's only been up my nose a few dozen times since the Eden House gig...

... which I've only just recovered from, leaving a trail of casualties strewn in my wake; a wife with a cracked rib from coughing too much, and a mother-in-law with bronchitis.

I've had more fun cleaning litter trays....

Hope you recover for the weekend!
gingerpazuzu
Nephilim

Post by gingerpazuzu » Thu May 21, 2009 6:53 pm

Hope you feel better for the weekend....good company + great music will cure most illness :wink:
weebleswobble
BayWatcher

Post by weebleswobble » Thu May 21, 2009 7:16 pm

They are spluttering and calling in sick at my work-they have been warned
The first bit sounds like Bruce Wayne, and the second bit sounds like Batman.
Shadowsire
Watcher

Post by Shadowsire » Thu May 21, 2009 7:56 pm

Thank you all for the best wishes. I've taken tomorrow off to ensure as best a recovery as possible. I dont need to be wasting my strength working now do i? Also, have purchased a bottle of extra strength Baileys to fortify my coffee :mrgreen:

Another 24hrs rest should see me fit and well (ish!) You aint gonna get rid of me that easily!! See y'all saturday.
The preacher said to all his men.....

Ari decided it was time to chat with her Goddess. 'Love is the Law' she said. 'Love Under Will' came the instantaneous reply......
weebleswobble
BayWatcher

Post by weebleswobble » Thu May 21, 2009 8:20 pm

Shadowsire wrote:have purchased a bottle of extra strength Baileys to fortify my coffee
oooh :mrgreen:
The first bit sounds like Bruce Wayne, and the second bit sounds like Batman.
gingerpazuzu
Nephilim

Post by gingerpazuzu » Thu May 21, 2009 8:53 pm

mmmmmm.....nice :)