The Others

Here you report your feedbacks and suggestions. We also want to know if you encouter any bugs, errors and so on.

Moderators: Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

TruGoff
Moonchild

The Others

Post by TruGoff » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:37 pm

The Others - Here within you discuss about the side-projects, i.e. the bands that has something to do with F.O.T.N. and doesn't include Carl McCoy on vocals.
When I last checked Ahráyeph has absolutely no association with FOTN at all (except the last three letters of course) :lol:
Why is the band mentioned in The Others section of this forum?
markandre13
Leviathan

Re: The Others

Post by markandre13 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:29 pm

everything is related in some way. :wink:
the other answer is: because someone posted it there for lack of a better place.
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:51 pm

TruGoff wrote:
The Others - Here within you discuss about the side-projects, i.e. the bands that has something to do with F.O.T.N. and doesn't include Carl McCoy on vocals.
When I last checked Ahráyeph has absolutely no association with FOTN at all (except the last three letters of course) :lol:
Why is the band mentioned in The Others section of this forum?
I understand that if there was other side-project(s) including Carl Mc Coy -on vocals or not- we should then create a new thread.

Ranting.
Dr Cerebus
Watcher

Post by Dr Cerebus » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:51 am

TruGoff wrote:When I last checked Ahráyeph has absolutely no association with FOTN at all (except the last three letters of course) :lol:
That is true. However, "something to do with" is not the same as "contains ex members of". Listen to the tunes - I think you'll hear where the influences are. Most people hearing Ahráyeph would definitely associate them with FotN :wink:
falling from ecstasy...
...amongst other things
Mouse
Watcher

Post by Mouse » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:36 pm

well and the fact that many of the members have been hanging around here for quite a long time, going to every Neph gig at least one of them, so it's nice to just hear what's going on anyway...
nomad
Watcher

Post by nomad » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:01 pm

Indeed. New album is ace, btw.
"Where's the little man?"
oldnephilim
Nephilim

Post by oldnephilim » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:49 pm

nomad wrote:Indeed. New album is ace, btw.
agree absolutely
“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.”