Topic Icons

Here you report your feedbacks and suggestions. We also want to know if you encouter any bugs, errors and so on.

Moderators: Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

markandre13
Leviathan

Topic Icons

Post by markandre13 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:42 am

Some of you may have already noticed it: I am currently trying to make the topic icons a bit more consistent. Some where brown/orange, while others were white and blue. It's a work in progress so please forgive me if they look a bit ugly now. :oops:
  • Hot topics are those with more than a certain number of replies.
    Some of them were animated (the size of the page on the icon was changing) but save some time fixing those icons, I've dropped the animation and used a red border instead. It looks shite. So I'm going to re-add the animation.
  • Read icons are white, unread ones are brown.
    The brown colour I've used is a bit darker than the one used by Johan. I'm going to fix that later.
  • Topics under which you've posted, are marked with a black dot in the upper left corner. This hasn't changed.
Everybody bored? Fine! :mrgreen:
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
Oskar Terramortis
Leviathan

Re: Topic Icons

Post by Oskar Terramortis » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:52 am

markandre13 wrote:Some of you may have already noticed it: I am currently trying to make the topic icons a bit more consistent. Some where brown/orange, while others were white and blue. It's a work in progress so please forgive me if they look a bit ugly now. :oops:
    Some of them were animated (the size of the page on the icon was changing) but save some time fixing those icons, I've dropped the animation and used a red border instead. It looks shite. So I'm going to re-add the animation.
  • Read icons are white, unread ones are brown.
    The brown colour I've used is a bit darker than the one used by Johan. I'm going to fix that later.
  • Topics under which you've posted, are marked with a black dot in the upper left corner. This hasn't changed.
Everybody bored? Fine! :mrgreen:

nice, put some extra emoticons! where`s the malaka emoticon? or towerin emoticon?
http://www.gothic-rock.com/
Music is the refuge of souls ulcerated by happiness. Cioran
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:49 am

Oskar Terramortis wrote:nice, put some extra emoticons! where`s the malaka emoticon? or towerin emoticon?
:shock: What? A malaka emoticon? Like an animated wanking monkey?

Hm... I've thought about giving this little fellow ' :P ' a longer tounge. Because I've never been able to distinguish if the red area is a tounge or just the inside of his mouth.

Some other ideas: "I'll get my coat/I'm outta here", facepalm m( , beer, Nemo/fish, three smileys doing a tower, a yellow :mrgreen: .
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:48 pm

markandre13 wrote:
Okay, I've removed the red border for hot topics and added a short animation. It's a bit different but it looks better now me thinks.
ThomasB
Nephilim

Post by ThomasB » Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:55 pm

markandre13 wrote:
Oskar Terramortis wrote: Some other ideas: "I'll get my coat/I'm outta here", facepalm m( , beer, Nemo/fish, three smileys doing a tower, a yellow :mrgreen: .
Brilliant ideas all, this forum has the most creative use of the little fellows I've seen anywhere ( *notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy* , while we're at it :wink: ), but why do I get the feeling one was designed especially for plain ole mee ? *whistle*
Yes, you can guess which one…
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !