New ownership of dawnrazor.co.uk

Here you report your feedbacks and suggestions. We also want to know if you encouter any bugs, errors and so on.

Moderators: Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Ngie
Leviathan

Re: New ownership of dawnrazor.co.uk

Post by Ngie » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:21 pm

I'm such surprised and very impressed to learn only now that the forum is run by Markandre! :shock: 8) *notworthy*
As the others said : great work and thank you so much! We all owe you Mark -and TheBoyNextDoor as well of course- a drink or several of your choice!
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:18 am

Ngie wrote:I'm such surprised and very impressed to learn only now that the forum is run by Markandre! :shock: 8) *notworthy*
As the others said : great work and thank you so much! We all owe you Mark -and TheBoyNextDoor as well of course- a drink or several of your choice!
Thnx Ngie. *hug*

We also owe Ian, who's our most active moderator. (And on whose toe I've stepped a few weeks ago. Sorry mate! Just please don't ask me on moderation issues, or I again won't be able to keep my stupid mouth shut! :wink: )

I also now do receive a lot of spam from companies offering their services to manage our phpBB installation. As much as I despise their offers, I've learned to see their point... Ugh... :lol:
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
ThomasB
Nephilim

Post by ThomasB » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:34 pm

My thanks added to the mix, mate, keep up the good work ! *notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy*
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !
durak
Watcher

Post by durak » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:44 pm

well made behaviour
e-nable use fo` much cover
paid 6,33 units
pint and purb
wit keeps payments
Не за что