Here you report your feedbacks and suggestions. We also want to know if you encouter any bugs, errors and so on.

Moderators: Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

captaino
Dawnrazor

Re: Log In Everytime?

Post by captaino » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:37 pm

Thanx for all your effort anyway *notworthy* *notworthy*

(on what day and at what time are you're flights to Budapest *whistle* )
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:47 pm

captaino wrote:Thanx for all your effort anyway *notworthy* *notworthy*

(on what day and at what time are you're flights to Budapest *whistle* )
Ah! A 3rd posting and no crashes yet. Phew!

Friday, the 28nth, touchdown with easyjet at 16:10. Hopefully. :D
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
oldnephilim
Nephilim

Post by oldnephilim » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:09 pm

*notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy* thanx Mark, you're a star *notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy*

remind me in Budapest to buy you some drinks :wink:
“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.”
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:18 pm

oldnephilim wrote:remind me in Budapest to buy you some drinks :wink:
I know something better: Teach me how to buy someone else drinks! I have no experience in that and our British contingent is quite a bunch of professionals in that field. I've looked it up on the net. It's an old British custom that one buys the drinks for the group, but so far I've always missed the moment. :wink:
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
oldnephilim
Nephilim

Post by oldnephilim » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:34 pm

markandre13 wrote:
oldnephilim wrote:remind me in Budapest to buy you some drinks :wink:
I know something better: Teach me how to buy someone else drinks! I have no experience in that and our British contingent is quite a bunch of professionals in that field. I've looked it up on the net. It's an old British custom that one buys the drinks for the group, but so far I've always missed the moment. :wink:

However, the forum suvived, so we MUST have lots of drinks !!! :mrgreen:
“The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown.”
NorthernNephilim
Nephilim

Post by NorthernNephilim » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:27 pm

Don´t forget to change money there ...

i remind when waiting for Athens connecting flight in Budapest there was some car advert "the new Mazda 6 price starts at 4 Million 950.000 FHR" :shock:
Pale Rider
Dawnrazor

Post by Pale Rider » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:07 pm

Woohoo! Thanks guys! *smoking* *notworthy*
squishy
Nephilim

Post by squishy » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:47 pm

Thanks!!! *notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy*
remember what the doorknob said
Disharmonic
Psychonaut

Post by Disharmonic » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:25 am

Thanks a lot. It works perfectly. But I lost the box for instant replying on a specific thread. Now the only way to reply is the "Post a Reply" button. It's not a problem, I just wanted to mention it. Is this a side effect of the update?
“Thank you very much, especially the Dawnrazors”
TheBoyNextDoor
Preacher Man

Post by TheBoyNextDoor » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:37 am

Thanks Mark for the help! *notworthy*

And now the redirection works as well.. http://www.dawnrazor.co.uk - you can never tell we have moved the hosting. :D
angry bob
Nephilim

Post by angry bob » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:03 am

You guys are the shit! Thanks for saving dr! :wink:
morning comes as light burning out my eyes
Moonchild
Watcher

Post by Moonchild » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:10 am

*notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy*
ThomasB
Nephilim

Post by ThomasB » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:20 pm

markandre13 wrote:Oh, and because we now have a frame on dawnrazor.co.uk which embeds dawnrazor.org (where the site only temporarily!) we have the same condition as at newgolddawn.com which has a frame embedding 534072.xobor.com... :oops:
Condition ? :shock: :shock:
Is it contagious ? :oops:
(Thanks again for all this mate ! *notworthy* )
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:08 pm

Disharmonic wrote:Thanks a lot. It works perfectly. But I lost the box for instant replying on a specific thread. Now the only way to reply is the "Post a Reply" button. It's not a problem, I just wanted to mention it. Is this a side effect of the update?
Yep. It's a side effect of the update. Seems we had an extension named "Quick Reply" which got lost during the update.
I will look into that. (And also that it will provide the buttons for bold, italics, font size, etc. and not just the smilies as before. I always started typing into that box and after a while I hit "Preview" to get those buttons.)
Disharmonic
Psychonaut

Post by Disharmonic » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:35 pm

markandre13 wrote:
Disharmonic wrote:Thanks a lot. It works perfectly. But I lost the box for instant replying on a specific thread. Now the only way to reply is the "Post a Reply" button. It's not a problem, I just wanted to mention it. Is this a side effect of the update?
Yep. It's a side effect of the update. Seems we had an extension named "Quick Reply" which got lost during the update.
I will look into that. (And also that it will provide the buttons for bold, italics, font size, etc. and not just the smilies as before. I always started typing into that box and after a while I hit "Preview" to get those buttons.)
I was doing exactly the same till now! ;)
Thanks!
“Thank you very much, especially the Dawnrazors”
Enoch
Dawnrazor

Post by Enoch » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:00 pm

markandre13 wrote:Okay. As everybody can see, Johan (aka TheBoyNextDoor) and I have moved the forum to a new location and updated it to the newest version of the forums software. Even for me it went a bit fast in the end but, well, here we are.

The login issue should be gone by now.

I hope that everything went well. If not, please tell the swine whose server we're now using: markandre13 or if you can't do this with this forum anymore: mhopf(at)mark13.org
*notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy* seems to work great :) hopefully no open doors for spambots, but time will tell^^
should something happen to me.
(Ie. plan crash on my way back from Budapest
okay, that's wise of you :)
on my way to Budapest!)
now *that* would suck, to die before the gig ;)
Night obliterates the day and all the fun begins
The Damned - Curtain Call

Citizen of a nation otherwise populated mainly by blinded, brain damaged xenophobes
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:52 pm

Notification emails
Some of you may have already noticed that I took the freedom to let the forum send emails again when a topic received new replies.

This feature disappeared about half a year ago and it changed my behaviour here to hit the "View active topics" button at least once per hour, errmm... *whistle*

Those notification emails will only be send when you are subscribed to a topic:
  • You automatically subscribe to a topic when you post something there.
  • At the upper left of the page, there is a link to subscribe/unsubscribe to the currently shown topic.
  • On the User Control Panel (link on the upper right of the page), you can go to "Manage subscriptions" and delete multiple or all subscriptions at once.
If there are reasons to switch that thing off again, please let me know.

On the other hand: There's also an option to allow us to subscribe to the whole forum (that's those things listed on the frontpage) which can be additionally enabled. :twisted:
gingerpazuzu
Nephilim

Post by gingerpazuzu » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:15 am

A very big thank you Mark *notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy* :D :D
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:20 am

markandre13 wrote:
A short status update:
  • The Quick Reply thing turned out to be a bit more complicated than I expected it to be. Hence it will take some more time till we have it back.
  • Moving the dawnrazor.co.uk domain to my provider is still an ongoing process. Once that is done, it might be a good idea, that I change all links starting with http://dawnrazor.co.uk/forum/ or http://dawnrazor.org/forum/, which appear in old postings, to http://dawnrazor.co.uk/forum/. This way it will be still possible to follow them to the correct page.
  • ian and TheBoyNextDoor are now able to pull a full copy of the forum should something happen to me.
  • I'd like to point out that I am not a moderator here! And even if I were, I invite everybody to kick my arse if she or he feels to do so!
ThomasB
Nephilim

Post by ThomasB » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:00 pm

markandre13 wrote: [*]I'd like to point out that I am not a moderator here! And even if I were, I invite everybody to kick my arse if she or he feels to do so![/list]
…Ooooh, you flirt you ! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thanks for all this nonetheless mate ! *notworthy*
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !