Spammer Alert!

Here you report your feedbacks and suggestions. We also want to know if you encouter any bugs, errors and so on.

Moderators: Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

gingerpazuzu
Nephilim

Re: Spammer Alert!

Post by gingerpazuzu » Tue May 19, 2009 1:58 am

Pills to help men get stiffies *whistle* although judging from some of you posts I dont you need that :wink:
Mark Anthony Quested
Leviathan

Re: Spammer Alert!

Post by Mark Anthony Quested » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:27 pm

gingerpazuzu wrote:Pills to help men get stiffies *whistle* although judging from some of you posts I dont you need that :wink:
Stiffie medication! :lol:

Funnily enough, I work in healthcare. But sadly, I have not been able to procure some free "samples" of a certain little blue pill from the Pfizer sales rep!

I have got some free "rubbers" out of the Durex sales rep. But its a little bit like bangers without mash!!! :lol: :wink:

I'll shut up and get me coat, methinks!!!

Peace and love and all that.

MQ
Yours, aye!

Mark Anthony Quested
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/markanthonyquested
Twitter - Mark Anthony Quested @MAQuested
"He posts, in confusion!"
ThomasB
Nephilim

Re:

Post by ThomasB » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:18 pm

ghenna girl wrote:Just a quick question from someone with little techie knowledge....is it possible to trace the origins of a spm mail and why isn't there a "return to sender" option for these tw*ts? It would give me so much joy to reverse their bullsh*t on them :twisted:
I've been advised NEVER to do that. No one human will read it, but the 'bots will see your account is still active and send even more drivel your way… :shock: :shock:
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !