Mods why have you forsaken us?

Here you report your feedbacks and suggestions. We also want to know if you encouter any bugs, errors and so on.

Moderators: Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

WolfyBauwow
Psychonaut

Mods why have you forsaken us?

Post by WolfyBauwow » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:15 pm

With the state of things on this board, I don't know whether to listen to FOTN or buy a pair of shoes. Is there anyway to clear out the spam? Is anyone running this board anymore? Is it left there because there is some kind of archane occult message in all that nonsence? I gave it a go, but I may have to buy the tennys and runaway.
markandre13
Leviathan

Re: Mods why have you forsaken us?

Post by markandre13 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:19 am

The mods seem to have gone. Now I, the admin, rule here with an iron fist.
But the iron fist weights heavy, and quite often requires me to rest.
While underpaid folk from all the world, spread their spam here like a pest.
It's good to see ya back and still among the living. *notworthy*
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
WolfyBauwow
Psychonaut

Post by WolfyBauwow » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:07 am

markandre13 wrote:The mods seem to have gone. Now I, the admin, rule here with an iron fist.
But the iron fist weights heavy, and quite often requires me to rest.
While underpaid folk from all the world, spread their spam here like a pest.
It's good to see ya back and still among the living. *notworthy*
Hey there Ironman ! Good to hear from you! Yeah don't blame you for take a break from this thankless task lol
I appreciate your poetic announcement to be sure. *notworthy*
Thanks , I'm not sure how glad I am about it, the way I feel most of the time. But it's nice to be welcomed by the living such as yourself. :D Good to see a few friendly board members still prowling about.
I sure am getting sick of dancing with Mr Death though,I have to say. He and I go way back, and I wish he'd stop stepping on my toes. I've had about all I can stand of him! Don't know what steps he's got to try on me next but he needs to sit one out. Or two. Or three. :roll:
WolfyBauwow
Psychonaut

Post by WolfyBauwow » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:20 pm

not sure if I should bother posting anymore to the board really. Nobody home. The silence is deafening.
But as it should be. most people including myself have too many pressing things in their real life demanding their time and attention, including myself.
But its been fun. *cthulhu*
Selena
Watcher

Post by Selena » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:47 pm

This is really sad that even the mods don't bother to be around here. :/

(I wasn't here myself for almost 2 years but seriously this is a shame)
Selena
Watcher

Post by Selena » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:00 pm

I forgot to add - was there any kind of public announcement that I missed or did the mods (everyone except markandre13) simply vanish into thin air? Without saying a word? :?
markandre13
Leviathan

Post by markandre13 » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:39 pm

well, the official forum opened, ian became a moderator on the official forum, traffic here died... i haven't heard of them for years.

i wonder if i should just disable accepting new users. that would get rid of the spam issue...
"It's probably better to have him inside the tent pissing out, than outside the tent pissing in." -- Lyndon B. Johnson
ThomasB
Nephilim

Post by ThomasB » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:58 am

The official forum is alive ? And yes, that might be good idea !
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:26 pm

Just had a look on the newgolddawn forum but found it still dead.

About spams, instead of blocking the access to newcomers isn't there a way to better filter the new subscriptions by complicating the access so that only real people and fans only make their way to it?

Plenty of old stuff (photographs, newspaper articles) are circulating on the publication wall of a fans group on facebook. They would last if they took an organized place here, instead of being covered as soon as seen by the next publication.