METAL HAMMER LATEST MAGAZINE

Interviews with the band, Carl McCoy and/or various band members. Transcribed and translated interviews are most welcome.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

wshaffer
Psychonaut

Re: METAL HAMMER LATEST MAGAZINE

Post by wshaffer » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:53 pm

Bau wrote: I have tryed lucid dreaming, hard work and dedication to it to maintain the ability, but a lot of fun. Your own virtual reality that you can control (up to a point)

I've also had many precog dreams, but almost always they are about seemingly meaningless stuff. Places I go and things I see and hear that seem to be mundane and have no purpose. I almost never seem to dream about important things like plane crashes :roll:
but thats ok because mine can be fun. I have often drempt about unusual and specific things and find them the next day. How I wish I would dream about finding a winning lottery ticket tonight *cthulhu* with my luck it would only be worth $5 :evil:
I've had a few lucid dreams, but you're right that it is very difficult to do consistently.

Last week I dreamed that my copy of the Ceromonies DVD arrived, but that things kept happening to keep me from watching it. Let's hope that was not a precognitive dream. :D
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Bau wrote:Write music that is utter nonsence - your fans find all sorts of unintended esoteric meaning in it. You then read their ideas and write your next music based on those ideas. They then come up with more ideas about what you wrote based on what they wrote, that you use again for your next recording and so on. Your fans of course think your ideas are brilliant. The ultimate in giving the people what they want. 8)
Mainly the reason why I gave up writing to him, also it was without any certainty that he would get the messages, letters since he would never answer in the same way. Only he would use some stuff in his songs as you're stating above. So since then I've preferred to use the public place aka the Dawnrazor forum eventually. :wink:

As far as I'm concerned it's never been about thinking he's brilliant, but about making the evidence of the connection of our minds, except that on the distance I realized that it happens with other people too. Therefore no more jump to conclusions. :oops:

I'm impressed by some of his abilities, differences same as I disagree and dislike others exactly the same as I do with myself, we are all like that aren't we ?
Bau
Nephilim

Post by Bau » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:36 pm

Ngie wrote:
Bau wrote:I'm impressed by some of his abilities, differences same as I disagree and dislike others exactly the same as I do with myself, we are all like that aren't we ?
yup we all have different likes and dislikes of ourselves and others, very true.
That is the only honest way to be, to accept and respect that.
If we were all the same and always agreed on everything how boring that would be.
Twist of fate wont give me a break and myself I'm slow and tired ~ COC