Fields of the Nephilim in Noise Magazine

Interviews with the band, Carl McCoy and/or various band members. Transcribed and translated interviews are most welcome.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

Mark Anthony Quested
Leviathan

Re: Fields of the Nephilim in Noise Magazine

Post by Mark Anthony Quested » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:39 pm

NorthernNephilim wrote:
baba wrote:
Edit by Carl, now in font size: 0.00000024 ... so not able to read (leaked lyrics from new album) :lol:
ARSE! And there's me hoping it was the elusive lyrics for Xiberia. :mrgreen:
Yours, aye!

Mark Anthony Quested
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/markanthonyquested
Twitter - Mark Anthony Quested @MAQuested
"He posts, in confusion!"
baba
Watcher

Post by baba » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:36 am

Anyone care to post and/or translate this interview, just for the halibut? *whistle*
GreatOldOne
Moonchild

Post by GreatOldOne » Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:23 pm

yeah this would be cool
Naphtalin
Moonchild

Post by Naphtalin » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:55 pm

For your pleasure, i translated the part of the interview (roughly translated)

I skip the whole part about the history of the band which you all know about.
Watain : being asked if he feels close to Watain « peculiar » style, he answers « I feel close to noone's style. Fullstop.

Fallen : He feels disappointed that the album was released before being finished. That was only a demo at that stage and there was still a lot to work on.

Mourning Sun : He worked all alone (?) on this album - was tiresome, frustrating, demanding. But the outcome is good. It represents an experience to further develop.

Ceromonies DVD : The SBE were very special gigs, the pinnacle in the band's carreer. So they worked hard on the production, the aim was to achieve somekind of artistic approach of the event rather than a simple live captation. « I'm really happy with the result »

Sleepers : the project was put aside. Working on new tracks is the priority. He doesn't know yet what it will be, album or a series of EP. Doesn't want to bother with the format now. "When I start working on a project, it ends up being very different from it was at the start"

The only sure thing seems to be the release of the Ceromonies DVD
Le site http://www.ClicAnimaux.com permet en un clic de nourrir gratuitement un animal abandonné.