Scans by Northern Nephilim (always updated)

Interviews with the band, Carl McCoy and/or various band members. Transcribed and translated interviews are most welcome.

Moderators: Morphic, Blue Angel, The Fallen Ones

WolfLover
Dawnrazor

Post by WolfLover » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:24 pm

Thanks a lot for this NortherNephilim. :D
If you pass through my soul tonight
Gather all his troubles
Tomorrow's long with eternal night
Gather for tomorrow
When I'm gone wait here
Discover all of earth's surprises
When I'm gone wait here
I'll send my child my last good smile
gilgamesh
Watcher

Post by gilgamesh » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:58 am

This is a very interesting interview, particularly the remarks about Elizium which Carl regards as "OK" but which is often held by fans and critics to be the best album. Seems like he always preferred the up temp stuff and grittiness of dawnrazor. Nearly laughed when he said he felt like falling asleep in the live performances of the slow instrumental bits from Elizium! I always thought those were masterpieces.......

But with the controversy on the board about respect for TMG etc, Carl doesn't help with statements that he considered MS as a double album but held back material- a clear indication that there are other largely finished works. Just makes it frustrating when we all would love to hear it.
shackled
Watcher

Post by shackled » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:25 pm

gilgamesh wrote:But with the controversy on the board about respect for TMG etc, Carl doesn't help with statements that he considered MS as a double album but held back material- a clear indication that there are other largely finished works. Just makes it frustrating when we all would love to hear it.
Yes, it certainly does. :(
I sleep with poison dreams and a borrowed hope that died.
Lord Mureth
Nephilim

Post by Lord Mureth » Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:07 pm

Have only just noticed these, thanks for all your time and effor NN! *notworthy*
NorthernNephilim
Nephilim

Post by NorthernNephilim » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:43 pm

shackled wrote:
gilgamesh wrote:But with the controversy on the board about respect for TMG etc, Carl doesn't help with statements that he considered MS as a double album but held back material- a clear indication that there are other largely finished works. Just makes it frustrating when we all would love to hear it.
Yes, it certainly does. :(
There are more works we should know, just think the one songs to which is the name "Sensorium" is supposed to be.

Maybe the second part of MS would be the next album (reconstructed) and think ot visual things he hes planned under sheer faith, like a full Zoon on video / DVD he wanted to do and so on.
Sensorium – underemployed workaholics

The supposedly to a row of an unreleased FOTN song called goth rockers from Sensorium brought with their first and single success with “Jahazralah” on autumn 1997 with the line up Peter White (voc.), Simon Rippin (drums), Paul Miles (guitar, background voc.) to the market, shortly after that they renamed to NFD.
NorthernNephilim
Nephilim

Post by NorthernNephilim » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:35 pm

SonicSeducer-Winter2005-06-NFD - In Studio Veritas

Scan in full resolution (24 Bit lossless JPG, 600 DPI)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IPKFJLWH

NFD – In Studio Veritas – Passion Killers of Gothic Rock

With their acclaimed debut „No Love Lost“ the British NFD have have catapulted last year from the bottom to the top of the stagnant European Gothic Rock – scene and also they could satisfy on their following tour and many big festival gigs. Shortly, the solanaceous herb of London have finished their work on the long time awaited second record. We were allowed to watch NFD over the shoulders and have spoken with front man Peter “Bob” White and bass player Tony Pettitt about “Dead Pool Rising”.

Simply six weeks has the trio of goth – rock needed to record the follow up from the celebrated 2004 long player “No Love Lost” in an old fabric hall near Birmingham which is built to a studio. With a result that we can await greater things from Bob White and his men. Inspired and embossed from countless gigs and tours through half Europe, they begun from the beginning of August the work on songs like “Caged”, “My Possession” or “Never let it Die” - with an unexpected result, like White reports.

Peter:
“Apron of the recording sessions there were already existing many pieces of music which we have written shortly after recording the last album. So we have begun to record song after song. At the same time I have written a completely new one, and another and another and another. And somewhere we´ve got so much brand new tracks together that we have just thrown away the already finished ones!”

For attentive listeners should be one or another song became common, because NFD have tested much of them on the last gigs to their effect to the audience.

Tony:
“After we have finished the first tracks for the album, we have tested them immediately live”. He explains.
“This has become very well to the record! Only when you are watching to the reactions of the people, you become a feeling which track work good and which not. We have filed up and re written them on some parts again and again; I believe our sound technician has unfortunately lost his girlfriend during the sessions, because has has brought in so much time with us in the studio.”

A victim which is – on qualitative sight listenable – brought not for nothing: To the old farmer´s rule “Misfortune in love, fortune in Gothic Rock” you can be happy to await with “Dead Pool Rising” on almost a dozen intoxicating hymns to the darkness, for maybe the first single “Light My Way” the British will make their first video clip soon. And after it at the beginning of 2006 the suitcases will be packed for the upcoming tour. So, for all Gothic Rock – friends it would come a more then eventful winter to their houses, because besides NFD – from the “Fields of the Nephilim – surroundings” - also “The Last Rites”, “Saints of Eden” and not afterwards Carl McCoy himself are reporting back with new albums. Tony Pettitt takes it with humour:

Tony:
“It´s really funny that abruptly all arfe here again! Maybe we should meet all together now and organize a festival for all of us.”

The single “Light My Way” is planned to last informations for February 2006, the album “Dead Pool Rising” comes at the beginning of march.

And here some songs of “Dead Pool Rising:

“Black Sun”:
A slowly, sagging rock number which has rather intro – character and with the weird noises and samples from the italian version of the horror – movie „The Exorcist“ its gains a threating, almost paranoia – like atmosphere.

„Caged“:
Powerful dark – rocker, which threating chorus, the distinctive rolling bass playing of ex “Fields of the Nephilim” bassist Tony Pettitt and the classic flanger – guitars are providing real creeps on the back of every enthusiast of traditional “Brith – Goth”.

“Dead Pool”:
Heavy atmospheric, deep – sad to depressive Goth Rock – ballad for lonely hours in the night. Maybe it is with it´s echoed, distorted guitars and the despaired voice of Bob White the next lighter and sparkle hymn for the next live tour!

“Light My Way”:
Candidate for the first single and definitely one of the most sweeping and heaviest pieces, which NFD ever have written. The impulse rhythm fraction delivers heavy duels with the thrilling and buzzing flanger guitars, during all about them the trailing vocals are throning. Aristocratic British school of Goth Rock from it´s best!

“My Possession”:
From dark passions and obsessions NFD are telling with the familiar sprouting bass, glittering guitars and soft growling vocals. This song remains almost at some parts to older classics from a well known English cult band, but not sound like a blank copy.

“Never Let it Die”:
The brits are showing on their new material not just how good they can rock – they also can demonstrate that also silent moments like the dark – heavy – ballad “Never let it Die” with atmospheric guitars and the sensitive changing voice can be counted to their strong allegiances!

“Senseless”:

Saucy Goth Rock according to the correctly, well – proven NFD – patterns, which builts up with the remarkable sound trade marks like voice and guitars, but it shows up some new interesting edges with many counting breaks and noises.
Dustdevil
Moonchild

Post by Dustdevil » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:36 pm

Nice *notworthy*

I think i have another NFD related article flying around somewhere. I will try to get it online as soon as possible.

Thanks for sharing.

btw. See you in about two weeks - Sissies in Berlin. :D
silent but present.
NorthernNephilim
Nephilim

Post by NorthernNephilim » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:20 pm

Orkus – July – August 2000:

Scans in full resolution (24 Bit lossless JPG, 600 DPI)
http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=K0V13K3J

At the time there are comebacks well enough but so bathetic it sounds there is no one which is much yearning like it´s from Fields of the Nephilim. Nine years after the end of their musical activities the gothic Rock legend announces back with a new single and some festival gigs and makes also hope for a new studio album. Singer Carl McCoy, meanwhile activ with his solo – project “The Nefilim”, about the future plans of the band.

Orkus: Almost ten years we have to wait for a new release of Fields of the Nephilim; the actual single “One More Nightmare” contains “only” 2 reconstructed recordings of two old songs which you can find on the debut EP “Burning the Fields”. Most of the fans have estimated rather some new material. Was there no time for getting mature for some new stuff?

Carl: Tony Pettitt the bassist and I we have recorded this two songs already since 2 years ago. Firstly, we wanted to become back the old feeling which has made the band so marvelous before we wanted to begin writing some new material. It made just fun to work with these both older songs. Actually we don´t want to have them released but the record company was really committed to them to bring this both songs as a single onto the market. Basically we had quite just a little bit to do with the new sound of Fields of the Nephilim. But other ways it would be really a pity not to release them. Shortly we want to release also a single with new songs . “One More Nightmare” it is just a bridge so far.

Orkus: You would to give a view in the past consciously with this two songs?

Carl: Yes, this is proper. So you can close a several circle between the past and the today.

Orkus: Does the new technology in the studio give you more options to realise ideas , which you can´t do with the band on the dawn of the band?

Carl: It is really nice what we can do in the studio meanwhile and we use the new possibilitys really hard. So you can work quite different and – how you said – realise more ideas which we had to lay idle in the past.

Orkus: The news that Fields of the Nephilim will play on some open air festivals came really surprising for outsiders. There are plans for a long time which pointed to a comeback?

Carl: We are working together for two years now and we have written some new songs. The topic “Fields of the Nephilim”, it wasn´t really stopped, we haven´t resolved the band never. It was just the fact that we spent many times in different side – projects and worked in them.

Orkus: For example “Nefilim”. What matter is this project supposed to be now?

Carl: Our main attention is set on Fields of the Nephilim now and at the moment there is no time to make thoughts on other things.

Orkus: But there is at least the question, what made the impulse to work under the banner of Fields of the Nephilim again?

Carl: This has just showed up more or less. How I said, there was never a point in time on which we have said that the band will be split. So there was no certain point in time on we have founded the band new again.

Orkus: At last there is announced a new studio album for autumn. How far is the success on it now?

Carl: How I said, we are working since almost two years on new songs and we have became lots of material together. When the release for the album should be done it is not really clear yet, because we are currently full on work with it...

Orkus: ...with a short break to play on some festivals.

Carl: Yes, it is really good to come out of the studio and play songs live in between.

Orkus: Was it easy to find together as a band again?

Carl: In the studio this has gone really fast. We had always a special feeling within the band and we have found it again very fast. Also live it wasn´t really hard. There were just amazing new things to figure out a live gig – it makes real fun to experimentate with them and use the new technologies.

Orkus: Is there already a title set for the new album?

Carl: There exist some working titles for sure and there are some in closer assortment. But I don´t want to say much about it now, we want to surprise the audience with it!

Orkus: A fundamental mood which drafts through the full work of Fields of the Nephilim...

Carl: Yes, you can say it so. It was always our ambition to surprise our fans with something new. What cause should we take to make twice the same? There is nothing more unamusing to repdroduce oneself again and again. We never wanted this and I think we never did it.

Orkus: The reaction to the message that the Fields will work together again, were very enthusiastic. So you are also a bit surprised about this exubernat feedback?

Carl: It was really nice to experience this reactions. But on other side we have noticed that we never disappeared from the brain of the people. This can happen very fast when you see how many good new bands are growing. We have became many offers to play live again, more as we can accept ever. So we have arranged on certain things on preposition for example: to play on festivals as a headliner or co – headliner. But it makes not really much fun to play somewhere noontime on brightest sunshine.

Orkus: If this has to be necessary, have yo complied although?

Carl: This depends to the festival. There was no need to play as a headliner on every festival. It is more pleasant to play as the penultimate band and watch the main act after then and hang around behind the stage a bit.

Orkus: Some rumours said that you want to absolve a tour in clubs.

Carl: There are plans according to it. But at least we have to finish the album and after this we would make some minds about a tour.

Orkus: Which way wants Fields of the Nephilim to wrap with the new album?

Carl: So, some would be really surprised again. We have changed in some matters but I don´t want to tell much about it, which way it goes.

Orkus: Are there some moments where you thought “This should be a fitting song for Fields of the Nephilim” when you worked on the side – project “The Nefilim”?

Carl: Yes, very often there were such moments. I have worked on the songs again and again on which I surprisely sensed, that this should be the right thing for Fields of the Nephilim.

Orkus: Do you grab back to such ideas again on a later point of time?

Carl: No. I never come to this. I have uncountable tapes at home with any sort of ideas for songs, but I never listened to them again. Easily I have no time for it, to sit back and listen to this whole things again.

Orkus: So there is only a hope, that someone finds the tapes and releases them.

Carl (laughing): Yes, this would be the only alternative. Maybe somewhere in the far future, somehow, we would see!
gingerpazuzu
Nephilim

Post by gingerpazuzu » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:39 pm

Many thanks! *notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy*
Coco
Dawnrazor

Post by Coco » Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:56 am

Thanks again!
NorthernNephilim
Nephilim

Post by NorthernNephilim » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:44 pm

Fields of the Nephilim - Sonic Seducer Winter 2006 / 2007

(Scans in full resolution (24 Bit lossless JPG, 600 DPI)
http://rapidshare.com/files/213471630/S ... N.zip.html

Fields of the Nephilim – Plume of fog under the christmas tree – the shadow maker breaks his silence.

For all fans of the british Goth Rock legend Fields of the Nephilim, the last 12 months became worthy a black year. After release of their outstanding comeback album “Mourning Sun” in Autumn 2005 the spectacular and long awaited return onto live stages of “Shaman Rocker” Carl McCoy and his men is after some delays just weeks before the start of the tour set to a non definable point in 2007. In this exclusive interview the enigmatic boss of FOTN speaks out to this unlucky circumstances and the aftermath of them.

Worst predictions of fans and also pundits got confirmed as the bad news smashed in like a bomb at first on the Mera Luna Festival:A short time before start of the tour from the Goth Rock – live – super package Fields of the Nephilim, Garden of Delight and Nosferatu, from Carl McCoy´s management the cancellation of the participation from Fields of the Nephilim was given official. As reasons for this step: “unpredictable factors and external circumstances” were given. Hooking afterwards this things by Sonic Seducer a few months ago, a personal interview was denied. In the first interview after the “news blockage”, Carl McCoy talks about this what was and what maybe depend to him in future.!

Carl:
“The crucial factor on this missusual situation was, that we knew nothing from the just booked tour and I am adverted to this, as some of my acquaintances asked me about getting tickets for our allegedly planned tour! At this time I was in the studio and I haven´t really realized what happens outside. Certainly it was too lat at this point to do some prearrangement of this tour!”

“Fields of the Nephilim is not a band which just gets the next bus and goes on tour unprepared.” Carl McCoy

“Fields of the Nephilim is not a band which just gets the next bus and goes on tour unprepared. There is given an expectation by the fans to us and not least we have a sort of expectation to ourself. Beyond this circumstances it was not possible to fix just as fast as possible a half – baked show together in which not we and also the fans can be proud with.”

Where the fatal mistakes occurred, on the communication between band, management and booking agency, McCoy can´t fasten this on the view back on his might.

Carl:
“On whom we have to give the faulty, it isn´t easy to retrace for me. Indeed everyone can draw out for themselves that this disappointing situation was not very convenient for us! It is really urgent for the band to go on tour again and get in direct contact to our fans.”Mourning Sun” was phantastically accepted from the people and we are also disappointed like our fanbase against the things which happened! Fields of the Nephilim never have confirmed some tour dates and concerts on every point of time. I want to apologize on this place to all listeners and I can just give the advice to get suspiciously if you are get something about a tour to your ears, which is not confirmed on our band web site.” [My comment: Hope they remind to this and they give the Amphi gig official on the web site ...]

Deferred is not reversed like McCoy says. And all of you who got into some serious dèjá – vous and remarked old pictures in congestion with this tour to similar causes of the canceled “The Nefilim” concerts in 1996, all of you can relax now. No signs of artist panic or stage – fright, if you can trust into the “Goth – Nomad”.

Carl:
“The canceled “The Nefilim” - tour has it´s roots in sanitary factors and some other problems like disharmony with our record company. In the past this was a cooccurence from many unlucky factors which made impossible to play on concerts. On an exact view, tour cancellations were very rare in the history of Fields of the Nephilim. We went on stage for years without cancelling a show. But sometimes, problem can appear which you can´t calculate. Maybe I am feeling like a magnet for these special form of luck... I´m really happy about to be on stage again. I just need it. On all creative processes which are depending to “The Nephilim” - live gigs are the easier exercise! I just go out on stage and I have only to think about what I am doing now. Due to all of these side – projects it is all very complicated and straining.”

About an approximately point of time when McCoy would rise the storms of flour live again, this time he keeps knowing full well and overcautious covered.

Carl:
“My real person is the person which you can see on the microphone during the shows. Although I don´t like to be the centre point of interest every time I enjoy every second on stage. Actually I don´t like when all the people are watching me directly during the performance, so I am hiding me behind this artificial fog most of the time. I never wandered on these “Rock N Roll” paths and have performed hard or similar. For this I am to shy. We can definitely can be watched live again during the next year. There are some plans now but currently I doesn´t want do confirm at this time now things which are not 100% fit. I just can reveal something: At the moment we are working on that we can give our fans more than one tour in the future! There are existing different projects on which we can give more information as soon as possible. We have to tell some important things to our fans but not on this time yet! Unfortunately there are enough people who are living by putting rumours about Fields of the Nephilim into the world, we don´t want to participate on those!”

Rather, McCoy works with friendly musicians on on his most different incarnation of his vision from the whole artwork Fields of the Nephillin. And he works also on christmas!

“Actually I don´t like when all the people are watching me directly during the performance, so I am hiding me behind this artificial fog most of the time.” Carl McCoy

Carl:
“ For myself, I don´t want to celebrate christmas, but we are doing this for the children. As I was a child we never celebrated christmas or birthday party´s at home because my mother belonged to an very strange religious alliance which has forbidden those festivities. I have to play act in front of my classmates that I had a very good christmas. Today I think it is just unfair to my children not to celebrate this festivities. But in matter to me we can also save and do it without a christmas tree...

(Almost) on this sin: Peace on earth and pleasure to all mankind! With or without a christmas tree

Part 2 of this exclusive interview with more exiting uncoverings at the great Sonic Seducer year revue 2006! (Currently watching on ebay for it ... *cthulhu*)
squishy
Nephilim

Post by squishy » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:06 pm

A star you are! *notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy*
remember what the doorknob said
gingerpazuzu
Nephilim

Post by gingerpazuzu » Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:21 pm

*notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy* huge thanks to you :D
NorthernNephilim
Nephilim

Re: Scans by Northern Nephilim (always updated)

Post by NorthernNephilim » Sun May 24, 2009 10:29 am

Got a little "May 24th" present for you:

The Nefilim - "New Life" Magazine June 1996

All scans in full resolution (24 Bit lossless JPG, 600 DPI):
http://rapidshare.com/files/236619494/N ... efilim.zip

The Nefilim – New Life Magazine No 05 June 1996

Nefilim - The Return

On winter 1991 a big scream ran through the fan base of Fields of the Nephilim. Right on the peak of their career a band has split which has created a never known before dark sound. Singer and charismatic head of the band, Carl McCoy wanted to go his own way now and for the following 4 years he played the role as an hermit. Meanwhile the rest from the band created a new formation called Rubicon, Carl McCoy has gone descent to finish his first long time awaited solo album. After never ending delayed terms, with “Zoon” an album is coming which would slap the old Fields of the Nephilim fans a big bash on the ears.

Although there are some reminiscences to the to the spheric, dark sound of the Fields, it dominates a growling metal sound with diabolic intense.

NL: What are thinking after more then 4 years about the split? Was this the right decision?

Carl: Definitive! This decision was really important to me. Almost 2 years before the split I became the impulse to make something different and new. We came to a situation with the band where the music was controllable and predictable. I became more and more the drive to let it really crack. I can´t realize the wish for more power with the band. This were frustrating times for me.. I have told them about my ideas and suggestions and told them about something radical, in affection to fear to make just another typical Fields – album. So there was only the alternative to do it on your own. At last the finishing of the new album took a bit longer then awaited, but i´m really happy with the result. Today I know that I had to do this step. The new record is like a clearance from the old frustrating “Elizium” times. Maybe it has become so aggressive for this reason.

NL: You gave some concerts with the new line up after the split. After that the big silence came until to the release of “Zoon”. What happened?

Carl: This was not planned like this. The first live gigs were like a test for ourselves. We went to the studio we became a co producer who´s ideas were not fitting to mine. A long and very cost´s intensive time in the studio passed by. But we fired him and with the next producer the same debacle came. So we have wasted one and a half year for nothing. After this I took the whole stewardship and we could get the recording to an end. Maybe the album has been released 2 years earlier but we had so many bad luck with these people, I do not any compromises on my work.

NL: How has reacted your record company to this situation? The announced release dates were always delayed. Was there any pressure according to the release of the album?

Carl: I have set me under pressure myself. The record company has reacted very excellent. They stood behind me the whole time and they believed in me. The mistakes which are made are nothing special for a new project with new sound. It was hard to combine the already exercised live elements of the music like guitar and bass with the studio effects. It shouldn´t sound like a normal rock band but I also didn´t wanted a synthetic studio sound. This was my biggest problem.

NL: To speak about “Zoon”, is there any conceptional idea in it like on the albums before?

Carl: It is like forwarding some topics which I have picked up on the earlier albums. I already have the same inspiration but minor upgrated thoughts from the things I made before. An enclosure of the world in my mind.

NL: You did an heavy course change with the new album. Do you mean that the old fans can follow you?

Carl: Some fans were always really fascinated about my influences which we have made with the Fields. The concept in lyrics and the ideas for which I stand for. This fans will also like the new album because I didn´t made any compromises. This album is more “me” then the others before. Some fans would also dislike it, because it is not easy to digest. I´m feeling same like on my beginnings in music, because this was also heavy to listen for. I really hope that the old fans love the new album, because they are very important to me.

NL: Actually, what does “Zoon” mean?

Carl: The origin of this word is in the Greek and it means “living beast” . Easy said, it is an powerful, dark word, which sounds good.

NL: Besides to “Zoon Parts 1 & 2” you are breaking the old Fields tradition of epic, long songs.

Carl: Not really, the songs are just played faster …. (laughing).

NL: Is there on “Zoon” a song, which is really lays on your heart?

Carl: Meanwhile it is a really personal album., but “Melt” and “Exodus”they got a special acceptation to me.

NL: Are you representing the album live in Germany?

Carl: Yes, actually just the term for the Zillo – Festival is set now.

NL: Would the band line up stay in its actual form?

Carl: Yes, Cian Houghin (Bass), Paul Miles (Guitar) and Simon Rippin (Drums) they took part on the first gigs after the Fields – split and they worked with me together in the studio. On tour some guest musicians will also join.

NL: Do you have any contact to the old Fields – participants?

Carl: To be honest, aside from Tony Pettitt (Bass on old Fields line up) I didn´t change any word with the others after the split. They weren´t really happy about the split. I think they really hated me for this reason. So I didn´t see them. It is really a shame because I didn´t wanted to split the band, I just wanted to do some forward engineering in music. As I have shown Tony the new album two months ago, he could understand my decision. It is a pity but this is life, I can´t make everyone´s right.

NL: Have you listened to the material of Rubicon?#

Carl: Yes I have listened to the first album and I wasn´t really pleasured about this. I´m missing the magic in their music, it sounds too normal.

NL: The visual aspect was a important part of the Fields. So the legendary flour look, fog and the changing game of light and shadows are inseparable of the band. What should we await on the new gigs?

Carl: Right, this was very important to us. Our so called little planet . The fog and the back lighting which made these wonderful silhouettes, that was a part since our first gig. It is also a really cheap method to breed a mood when you haven´t enough money for producing a stage show. So the new gigs would run almost the same.

NL: Will you play some old stuff like for example my absolutely favorite song “Trees Come Down”?

Carl: Yes we will play some old songs. I must think about the selection actually. Some old pieces like “Dawnrazor” or “Last exit for the Lost” they fit good into the new program. “Phobia” doesn´t fit to the new songs but I think “Trees Come Down” is an good alternative.

NL: I have missed this songs on the last Fields – tour!

Carl: Right, it is an very old song and it belonged very long to the live show. The fans really love this song and they really asking to hear it. But I would built some new songs into the show.

NL: Are you looking after things happening in the music scene?

Carl: No, not really, like on earlier times. I´m concentrating to my own work and I seal off against the rest of the world.

NL: Many bands try to copy the unique sound of the Fields. So also your record company got a band under agreement which does so.

Carl: Which band?

NL: “Revolution by Night”, haven´t you took notice about them?

Carl: No, but I will ask after them. I mean I always get news from bands which are influenced by the Fields. Principally it is good but I haven´t listened to a band until today, which made it really good. How are “Revolution by Night”.

NL: Don´t waste time, it isn´t worth.

Carl: How do yourself think about the new album.

NL: To be honest I was shocked on the first listening session. On some parts I began to know what is awaiting me. Some time before there was the first taster with “Chaocrazy” on the Beggars Banquet sampler Vol. 2.

Carl: This was a mistake besides the record company. This song shouldn´t be release in this form.

NL: After a short time I really begun to like “Zoon”, and also “Melt”. I am addicted to “Melt”.

Carl: I hope the reaction of the fans are similar!

NL: Thanks for the interview!
squishy
Nephilim

Post by squishy » Sun May 24, 2009 11:05 am

Thanks a lot NN, you're a star! *notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy*
remember what the doorknob said
Enoch
Dawnrazor

Post by Enoch » Sun May 24, 2009 10:09 pm

Cool, thanks for the high res scans :)
Night obliterates the day and all the fun begins
The Damned - Curtain Call

Citizen of a nation otherwise populated mainly by blinded, brain damaged xenophobes
Ngie
Leviathan

Post by Ngie » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:42 pm

Thanks Northern Nephilim for the Special May 24th present and other (Sonic Seducer) translated interviews, you make my day.. some kind of Christmas.
ThomasB
Nephilim

Post by ThomasB » Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:18 pm

Vielen dank "cousin it" ! :wink: *notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy*
Will you be at the Amphi ? Something tells me thant, considering all the work you've done here, you won't have to spend money on your drinks while in there ! Right, mates ? *whistle* *whistle*
Fundraiser. You know, it's like Hellraiser, but without the Cenobites, the blood and all that.
IN NOMINE NEMO !
NorthernNephilim
Nephilim

Post by NorthernNephilim » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:41 am

ThomasB wrote:Vielen dank "cousin it" ! :wink: *notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy* *notworthy*
Will you be at the Amphi ?
I´m there my cam also, got a new 16 GB memory card - this should be enough :twisted:
WolfLover
Dawnrazor

Post by WolfLover » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:40 pm

Thanks a lot for this stuff Northern Nephilim, and for taking the the time to translate it as well. :D
If you pass through my soul tonight
Gather all his troubles
Tomorrow's long with eternal night
Gather for tomorrow
When I'm gone wait here
Discover all of earth's surprises
When I'm gone wait here
I'll send my child my last good smile